What's new

Request Unban Banned for reason unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhist

The 47 Ronin
^what kami said... I also dislike your playstyle. If I ever had a good reason I'd prob permaban you and EZ LOL BUT you guys just play it like you guys do so it's chill. Just take the one week from jorge. It's a lot nicer than what he normally does.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
^what kami said... I also dislike your playstyle. If I ever had a good reason I'd prob permaban you and EZ LOL BUT you guys just play it like you guys do so it's chill. Just take the one week from jorge. It's a lot nicer than what he normally does.
Remember it's a pub and a video game. No money is exchanging has, no pink slips on the table. Always play to win, be first in a rush and support your team with your skills and experience. I use to care about my score and would get butt hurt when I get trolled first my some team stacking ass holes.

Listen to Buddhist and enjoy a well earned cool down time. I have seen people permanently banned for more inane reasons.

Lesson learned, shake hands and kiss and make up.

As far as I know our servers will be waiting for you to come back and troll some n00bs.

Lock @Nutbutter

[emoji11]

Nutbutter

Staff member
This is all @el jorge loco decision. I support it 100% regardless of the situation. It is not a permanent ban just a 1 week. If I were "fed up" with someone I would have been less cordial in the matter. Oh and glad you finally made it to the forums TGX.... pretty long over due.

Status
Not open for further replies.