Date Banned: May 6 2015
Game Server that you were banned from: CS:S
Reason of ban: unknown
Admin that banned you: don't know
Why we should unban you: i play here often

el jorge loco

Staff member
tgx source ban

I banned you for 1 week for, among other things, baiting your teammates.

On more than one occasion I have witnessed you sitting behind cover waiting for your teammates to die before you stepped up to objective. Yesterday night was the last straw for me. There are essentially two of us guarding A plat, you and I. I called out 5-6 at short with bomb. You sat behind smoke waiting for the bomber to plant instead of preventing the plant altogether so you could buff your points score with the defuse. Unfortunately for you, and on more than one occasion, you failed when the T's swarmed the dead bomber and naded you.

I am tired of your stats whore play style as it does not do the objective, which is 1st to prevent the plant and then 2nd to defuse as quick as possible (as a CT).

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:3951493
Steam Community 76561197968168714
Invoked on 05-06-15 21:33
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 05-13-15 21:33
Reason baiting
Banned from 47R-squad.com| 24/7 Dust 2 [gameMe] No AWP/Auto!
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (2) tgx, tgx

tgx

el jorege, thanks for the explanation.. I disabled voice chat so I don't normally hear what people tells me.
I don't care about stats I try my best to win games for team but if you don't see that in my playing that is fine.

el jorge loco

Staff member
yes, you try your best to win games. That is not my point..

My point is that you will forsake your teammates to get a defuse. For example, as CT, you will occasionally go to B and sit in B the entire round. Typically, that is fine. However, I have witnessed you on several occasions sit there while your teammates are getting fragged, let the bomber plant, wait, and then defuse while they run off thinking you are at mid or in tunnels when in reality you baited your entire team for your own score. If you do not think you do this, ask other regulars.

tgx

That is funny when you say that I was baiting entire team, when in fact I am the only one guarding B most of the time..

I ask for backup and no one comes until I die on countless occasions.

personally when I rush and my teammates use me as a bait I totally don't mind it as long as my team player kills other and win the game.

I never read your server rule so I will take a note and try not to bait next time.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I ask for backup and no one comes until I die on countless occasions.
I don't think I've ever seen/heard you type or talk before. :p
Glad you found the forums, TGX. Unfortunate this is what ultimately brings some regulars in, but I'll take it.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I don't think I've ever seen/heard you type or talk before. :p
Glad you found the forums, TGX. Unfortunate this is what ultimately brings some regulars in, but I'll take it.
Yeah enon banned me on accident and look at me now.

My two cents: TGX has been around a while, and his tactics can sometimes be frustrating, but I've never seen him causing any real issues. I'm not taking sides, but everyone should just relax, man. TGX is one of those people I get to scout 5 seconds into the round while he's rushing down mid often, and then eventually I piss him off and he comes and rapes me with his p90. Good times d00b out!

Status
Not open for further replies.