Bane, Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Captain Cap, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

2. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

yea i dont think he looks taht big with a coat on. but theey made him pretty damn buff.

3. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

I don't know if anyone else follows comics, but hopefully someone else can get back to this and point out what era of Batman this takes place in. Bane got rid of his venom. Don't know if he's going to have it in the movie, he had the mask with the tube holes in the Bane movie poster.

4. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

5. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

looks like it will be a good movie.

I dont know if it will be as good as the dark knight was.

6. Cerberus

Cerberus New Member

This movie probably won't be as good as The Dark Knight (no more Heath Ledger's amazing portrayal of Joker), but it'll still be worth a watch to see how the trilogy ends. Movies have been pretty disappointing this summer, with the exception of a few flicks.

7. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

trust me its gonna be epic..great actors...sadly no Heath Ledger but still its gonna rock! christopher nolan is a G

8. Stye

Stye Member

I don't know what the fuck you idiots are talking about. Tom Hardy is a beast of a man. Go check him out in Bronson. He is one big motherfucker.

9. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

Bronson is a beast ....a beast of a man, some wonder if he is really human. LOL naw, tom hardy fits the part.

10. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Yeah, I know Hardy is built, but like, Bane is fucking HUGE. Easily a foot taller than an average man and every muscle is huge, Hardy is nowhere as tall, and he doesn't even reach the 6 foot mark. I don't know if it's a lot to ask for, but this is the same situation as the casting for Venom (Topher Grace was a little too small. Yes, in the movies he had huge deltoids, but his overall physique should have bigger). I know they are cartoons, but I'd like the villains to have some proportionality.