Bane, Dark Knight Rises

I don't know if anyone else follows comics, but hopefully someone else can get back to this and point out what era of Batman this takes place in. Bane got rid of his venom. Don't know if he's going to have it in the movie, he had the mask with the tube holes in the Bane movie poster.

This movie probably won't be as good as The Dark Knight (no more Heath Ledger's amazing portrayal of Joker), but it'll still be worth a watch to see how the trilogy ends. Movies have been pretty disappointing this summer, with the exception of a few flicks.

I don't know what the fuck you idiots are talking about. Tom Hardy is a beast of a man. Go check him out in Bronson. He is one big motherfucker.

Blood Fiend

I don't know what the fuck you idiots are talking about. Tom Hardy is a beast of a man. Go check him out in Bronson. He is one big motherfucker.
Bronson is a beast ....a beast of a man, some wonder if he is really human. LOL naw, tom hardy fits the part.

Yeah, I know Hardy is built, but like, Bane is fucking HUGE. Easily a foot taller than an average man and every muscle is huge, Hardy is nowhere as tall, and he doesn't even reach the 6 foot mark. I don't know if it's a lot to ask for, but this is the same situation as the casting for Venom (Topher Grace was a little too small. Yes, in the movies he had huge deltoids, but his overall physique should have bigger). I know they are cartoons, but I'd like the villains to have some proportionality.