Bad company 2 tonight

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
We usually use Mumble, doesn't use up as much resources as Vent does. as a community we use Ventrillo though.

on the website go to "servers" drop down menu, and it will automatically connect you to our vent.

That was a lot of fun last night. Sakin and I have been looking for people to play with for awhile (especially pilots because we suck at flying). Can't wait for tonight! I have no idea where Sakin went today, but he informed me that he should be back around 8pm pacific.

I can play tonight but I cant talk. I can listen and take orders though. Forgot my roommate is having people over to watch the seahawks game, and, well, fuck that. My pc is in the living room right next to the tv and I don't want to be a dick and be yelling over the game into my mic.

EDIT: Re-read the OPs post. So, should I DL Mumble for tonight or are we using vent?

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I can play tonight but I cant talk. I can listen and take orders though. Forgot my roommate is having people over to watch the seahawks game, and, well, fuck that. My pc is in the living room right next to the tv and I don't want to be a dick and be yelling over the game into my mic.

EDIT: Re-read the OPs post. So, should I DL Mumble for tonight or are we using vent?
We'll use vent tonight, see how it goes. I'm watching the UFC fights tonight so I might be a few minutes late so just start without me.