Bad company 2 tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuZion, Aug 26, 2011.

1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

We usually use Mumble, doesn't use up as much resources as Vent does. as a community we use Ventrillo though.

on the website go to "servers" drop down menu, and it will automatically connect you to our vent.

2. Awoll

Awoll New Member

That was a lot of fun last night. Sakin and I have been looking for people to play with for awhile (especially pilots because we suck at flying). Can't wait for tonight! I have no idea where Sakin went today, but he informed me that he should be back around 8pm pacific.

3. Stabbin' Hobo

Stabbin' Hobo New Member

I can play tonight but I cant talk. I can listen and take orders though. Forgot my roommate is having people over to watch the seahawks game, and, well, fuck that. My pc is in the living room right next to the tv and I don't want to be a dick and be yelling over the game into my mic.

EDIT: Re-read the OPs post. So, should I DL Mumble for tonight or are we using vent?

4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

We'll use vent tonight, see how it goes. I'm watching the UFC fights tonight so I might be a few minutes late so just start without me.

6. IcEWoLF

Anderson Silva is going to knock someone out!

7. Stabbin' Hobo

Stabbin' Hobo New Member

Right on. I will hop on Vent and battlefield at 8 then. Hope you guys dont mind me sucking. I haven't played much of battlefield recently.

8. IcEWoLF

Not at all, this is what this time is for, to get use to playing Battlefield again before BF3.

9. Stabbin' Hobo

Stabbin' Hobo New Member

Yes! I can't wait for BF3. I am more stoked for this than any of the previous titles because I actually have people to play with. Glad to be a part of this community!

10. Stabbin' Hobo

Stabbin' Hobo New Member

Joined the BF vent server. Will play in a random server till i hear from you guys. See ya soon