Awoll Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Awoll, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Awoll

Awoll New Member

Name: Alex
    In Game nickname/nicknames: Awoll
    Your favorite hobby: My favorite is probably online PC gaming, but I love me some sports too (playing and/or watching). Oh, and girls are all right as well.
    Your favorite movie: There are too many to choose from. I definitely enjoyed the original Hangover.
    Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Bad Company 2, Borderlands, most sports games (some PC, some on 360), anything that involves killing zombies. I will be getting Dead Island, SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, Saints Row 3, and most importantly and obviously Battlefield 3 when they come out.
    How many hours a week are you online: Too many. Currently unemployed, so I guess that makes me a bigtime gamer.
    Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) CS 1.6/CZ clan/community called sFx
    Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) I was one of the head administrators. While away at basic training, the clan voted to stick with Counter-strike 1.6 and Condition Zero servers rather than trying to expand to newer games. The place is all but dead now, so I decided it was time to find a new place to call home.
    How long have you been playing in our server: I played in the BC2 server tonight with a few people, but I think yall typically play BC2 in other servers.
    Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I've been on the hunt for a new community since my last one fell apart. I am more than excited for Battlefield 3 to come out, and it looks like yall have a good number of members that feel the same way. Battlefield is a team based game, and hopefully the 47 Ronin can make up a great team. I've already played with a few of you, and it is quite apparent that you know how to use teamwork. Sniping in the corner of a map does no good, and squad-based tactics leads to domination in Battlefield. The 47 Ronin seems to have pretty cool and chill members that I would enjoy being apart of and gaming with.
    Tell us about you: I graduated from Texas A&M last year. I joined the Army, but injured my shoulder in basic. It was actually something I was born with that I never knew I had, but an injury in basic training complicated it. Now my shoulder is pretty jacked up. I'm currently unemployed but not too worried about it. I recently got a pitbull puppy and have been spending my time raising him. I wanna make sure he is trained 100% right since pitbulls are such a strong breed and lots of people are scared of them. I don't wanna ramble too much or bore you, so feel free to ask me any questions if you wanna know more about me.

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Great app!
    Please allow us some time to decide, keep in mind the application process is a tad slow because BF3 has not been released yet.
    We plan on to start approving members when Battlefield 3 Beta comes out!
    Please stay active on the forums and be sure to add our ventrilo info: The 47 Ronin Ventrilo Server info!

-IcEWoLF

3. Sakin

Sakin New Member

Sup Cutie. Way to not mention in your application that we are BFFs. </3

4. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

played with awoll today, and i think he would be a good addition to our BattleField crew
    +1
    AND HES FUN TO PLAY WITH ><

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Word, me, havoc and dickfor played with both Sakin and awoll, as a squad we were taken down the entiire team. Skilled players especially awoll for learning the game in 2 months, battlefield ain't always easy unless u have a good squad to roll with. Can't wait for the weeknd to own some more peeps up. Anyone else is welcome to play, ill be pm'iing you all since im back from vaca.

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Dickfor + Fuzion vouching for someone in such good detail based on one day of play sounds gewd to me.

7. Awoll

Awoll New Member

I completely understand that this is kind of a "pre-application" for when BF3 comes out. I just wanted to get an app up since I got to game with Dickfor, Fuzion, and Havoc last night. I will most definitely by dropping into vent/mumble and playing BC2 in the meantime. I think Fuzion said we are gonna be playing the hell outta BC2 this weekend.

And yes, I forgot to mention Sakin and I have been online BFFs for quite some time now. I think we first started gaming together almost 10 years ago. If a 2 man team is ever needed to get something done, we are your men. ;)

8. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Glad to see you two friends joining us soon in the near future.
    It's always good to have someone that knows you in the same squad!

9. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

haha yeah good time last night. I would defiantly second dickfor and Fuzion. GGs all around an I look forward to playin some more with you guys.

10. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

App approved. Welcome to the squad.

be sure to read the sticky threads in the private forums