Asus and Gigabyte 1080 GTX in stock!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Haha they probably took a peak at my account and saw around ~100k in orders per year from them and said fuck it. I was legitimately surprised it made it to the shipped phase.
Do you use Newegg Business? Don't they get free overnight shipping too?

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Do you use Newegg Business? Don't they get free overnight shipping too?
I never really used Newegg Business for anything. They shipped and delivered at the same time as their normal site and they never had the same deals available for the items I would actually order for stock. Most of my items would come through MALabs since they offered COD (big client builds come this way, easier to pay down the road) - Newegg was mainly hard drives, monitors and little things that were on sale.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I rather use Amazon due to their return policy, but they charge tax, where newegg doesn't charge tax for Nevada customers.
Also Newegg customer service outside of their regular business hours takes ages to get a hold of.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I rather use Amazon due to their return policy, but they charge tax, where newegg doesn't charge tax for Nevada customers.
Also Newegg customer service outside of their regular business hours takes ages to get a hold of.
I try to use Amazon as much as I can since they offer same day delivery and the free shipping normally comes next day. Their customer service is also a huge plus. Having something come broken and they next day a replacement or just say keep it and refund, yeah, that's how you keep a customer coming haha.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I try to use Amazon as much as I can since they offer same day delivery and the free shipping normally comes next day. Their customer service is also a huge plus. Having something come broken and they next day a replacement or just say keep it and refund, yeah, that's how you keep a customer coming haha.
Small price for them to pay, thats the reason more people buy computer parts off Amazon than Newegg these days.
BTW Newegg premier is not even in the same level as Amazon Prime...lol
I only pay $49 a year with the student discount, use to be less before, but I won't complain. I get most of my shipments within 2 business days.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Newegg denied our company's credit last year LOL which is a >60 billion-dollars company.
I tried to steer our buyers toward Newegg for computer hardware but we got denied hahaha

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Newegg denied our company's credit last year LOL which is a >60 billion-dollars company.
I tried to steer our buyers toward Newegg for computer hardware but we got denied hahaha
I find amazon 100x easy to deal with, customer service is top notch, no hassle return.
Amazon recently changed their policy about price matching things other than TV's...that sucks...but they are competitive enough.
I am happy that I bought most of my parts from Amazon.