Are you serious.....

Discussion in 'CS:GO Ban Appeal/Report Players' started by MIMIX101, Dec 13, 2015.

1. MIMIX101

MIMIX101 New Member

Really you get mad and ban me? Give me a break. I've been playin on this server for the longest time and bitch about you scouters all the time. Real quick to ban me.

In Game Nickname: mimix101
    Date Banned: 12/13/15
    Game Server that you were banned from: CS: S
    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10570977
    Reason of ban: blocking a scouter?
    Admin that banned you: camp4kills?
    Why we should unban you: not really a reason to ban someone...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. A Stable Carbocation

A Stable Carbocation Staff Member Moderator

If you want to appeal your ban (which is only one day) please format it correctly and wait for banning admin to respond.

3. MIMIX101

MIMIX101 New Member

I just read the SourceBans link..... well played sir. I'll check see you guys tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

4. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I banned you for a day. I'm unsure why you decided to switch teams and then just stand in front of me while I was trying to scout. You can make it out as innocent as you want it to sound, but it's not doing objective and it's trolling, especially when it ends with "U MAD BRO" over and over in chat, after I kicked you for continuously following me around standing in front of me.

I did absolutely nothing to provoke your trolling, except maybe killing you.

I can't speak for the rest of the squad, but personally I have zero patience when it comes to people doing what you're trying to do. I get it, it's cool to be a dick online. But targeting admins is not wise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. v.Kamikaze

v.Kamikaze 47R|Source Division The 47 Ronin

lol, if u did that to me, i wouldnt have bothered with a time calculation, would've been perm :p