Are you coming to the meet up in SD?

Are you coming to the Meet up in San Diego on Nov. 5th?

• Yes, I wouldn't miss it.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Probably, but I can't be 100%

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No, there is zero chance you'll see me there.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Are you for sure going to the meet up in San Diego, on November 5th?

I need to know how many people are coming and if this is for sure going to happen. If only 3-4 people agree to show up, then it may not be worth it to even put this together.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Would it be cool if someone let me split a hotel with them down there? maybe a holiday inn or something? I'd be happy to drive down for a couple days and meet up with everyone. If Nut wants too I can pick him up along the way in Phoenix and then drop him off on my way back.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Set a date so people can start figuring out if they can make it! I know Triage wanted to try and make it too.
I already set the date, November 5th. I accidentally forgot to click the box to see who voted for what on the poll, so I guess post in this thread if you are going to come FOR SURE.

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I'd love to come down and meet you guys. Not sure if i can do it so I can't commit right now. Looks like it's reasonably close to the airport which may be a plus. :cautious:

d00b

The 47 Ronin
At the moment we only have 2 people that will for sure be there. Didn't like 4-5 people vote to have the meet up in San Diego?