Anything Worth Building on this Computer?!?!?

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
That does seem odd. I have an old 8600GT and average probably around 80fps, so your card should be much faster than mine. CSS is also pretty dependent on the CPU too though.
I'm not sure how he could install it incorrectly, but you might want to make sure he used the latest and greatest drivers from ATI.

That does seem odd. I have an old 8600GT and average probably around 80fps, so your card should be much faster than mine. CSS is also pretty dependent on the CPU too though.
I'm not sure how he could install it incorrectly, but you might want to make sure he used the latest and greatest drivers from ATI.
I don't know man... that computer cannot play on 1920x1080 even in all low settings. I'm running it in like low 1280x720ish and i'm getting FPS at about 40-90 depending on situations.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I don't know man... that computer cannot play on 1920x1080 even in all low settings. I'm running it in like low 1280x720ish and i'm getting FPS at about 40-90 depending on situations.
Titties 40-90 is GOOD dammit! XD

I was running below 30fps on my old laptop and it was fine beside when i get lot of smoke

You should be able to get much better graphics performance from that setup. I'd check to make sure the system recognizes the card, if not get the drivers and install them.