What's new

Anyone use Vesa Mounts?

Oregun

The 47 Ronin
They can be height adjustable, each arm is tightened by a hex screw so you can place the monitors at whatever height works, so technically one arm can be slightly higher or lower than the other. You will just have to mess around with it a bit. But do not put the monitors too high as it can be top heavy and it will fall forward and leave you with possible damaged or broken monitors. I have never heard of an off centered VESA mount on a monitor though lol. You can also move the monitors further or closer to each other by unscrewing the hold screw on the back of the brackets that attach to the arm.

-L-

The 47 Ronin
They can be height adjustable, each arm is tightened by a hex screw so you can place the monitors at whatever height works, so technically one arm can be slightly higher or lower than the other. You will just have to mess around with it a bit. But do not put the monitors too high as it can be top heavy and it will fall forward and leave you with possible damaged or broken monitors. I have never heard of an off centered VESA mount on a monitor though lol. You can also move the monitors further or closer to each other by unscrewing the hold screw on the back of the brackets that attach to the arm.
at my work i had to design a monitor with an off center mount per request of customer lol

Oregun

The 47 Ronin
if the mount is off centered left or right that is no problem, but if its off centered up or down...you might just have to adjust the arms like i previously stated. weird ass customer rofl.

-L-

The 47 Ronin
hah yeah they're placying 17" side ways

the layout is like this
17in 20.3in 17in
17in 20.3in 17in

the sideways allows it to be flush with their current mount