Anyone still play WoW?

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Anyone still play WoW? Im thinking about going back to play. I saw the new expansion Legion and got interested again. IF you still do play anyone got the friend referral? Would be cool to get a free lvl 80 character :D

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I just started playing again out of sheer boredom. I've got a 100 warrior and 100 paladin atm. I find the leveling/getting gear at the start of xpacs to be more fun than raiding now a days

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I just started playing again out of sheer boredom. I've got a 100 warrior and 100 paladin atm. I find the leveling/getting gear at the start of xpacs to be more fun than raiding now a days
How did you get two lvl 100 already? I wanted to use a friend referral then use the legion to make two quick high lvl characters :p
Man the auction house got so inflated I was shitting bricks when I saw the prices on low tier greens and blues. Who pays 500+ gold for shitty greens and blues in that game?!

kaM

The 47 Ronin
How did you get two lvl 100 already? I wanted to use a friend referral then use the legion to make two quick high lvl characters :p
Man the auction house got so inflated I was shitting bricks when I saw the prices on low tier greens and blues. Who pays 500+ gold for shitty greens and blues in that game?!
I leveled my warrior when the xpac first came out and my paladin short after that. Just resubbed after like 8 months. Only took like 2 nights to go 90-100 and 1-100 takes like 4 days. If they are that pricey, they might be part of a big transmog set

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I leveled my warrior when the xpac first came out and my paladin short after that. Just resubbed after like 8 months. Only took like 2 nights to go 90-100 and 1-100 takes like 4 days. If they are that pricey, they might be part of a big transmog set
Wow 1-100 took you 4 days? It took me 4hrs to get from 55-60 LOL XD