Anyone have a Galaxy S9+?

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Hola.

My Pixel's still a great phone, but I'm fighting the urge to upgrade.
Back in my Note 4 days, holding that beast was a bit of work. It seems the 9+ is even taller but not as wide.
I imagine if you can do a swipe-down gesture without having to actually reach the top, I could live with that.
On the Pixel, you can swipe down on the fingerprint reader to drop the notifications down, but I don't know if that's common with other phones.

I'm not sure if I care for the edges and worry about unintentional presses from lack of bezel.
I do miss all the extra Samsung bells and whistles though (heart rate monitor, SD card, etc).
Just curious on people's thoughts/experiences.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Can’t keep up with techs, I am still humming along with my 6S.
Sometimes I want to try Android but then all my family members are Apple faithful, I don’t want to bring 2 different chargers to family trips.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Can’t keep up with techs, I am still humming along with my 6S.
Sometimes I want to try Android but then all my family members are Apple faithful, I don’t want to bring 2 different chargers to family trips.
That 6S is holding up well still? My mom has an iPhone 5 that won't die but I'd love to replace (the screen size is laughable compared to what's the norm now). I figured anything is an upgrade and doesn't have to be the latest and greatest ($$$).

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Well, I caved got the S9+. That didn't take long. :p
Traded my Pixel in for ~$325. I wouldn't get that much selling it on my own.
I haven't played with it enough yet, but so far, it's pretty impressive.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Im waiting on the Note9 deal this summer and pull the trigger for it. I played with the S9+ and I gotta say its a great phone if you don't have an S8 or S8+. Definitely the phone gotten taller and not wider so thats a bit bummer for me.