What's new

Any semi pro/pros out there to give advice?

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I get home in about an hour and will pop into the server. Summer is showing to be a slow time, it's normally filled at this time but I'll be in there at 630-700

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
Different guys will work at ranges differently. I can kill someone across the map with a USP, but up-close LOL yeah right.

Ak is a gun where a close burst to the head and insta-kill easy. If youre spraying, you want to be aiming almost at their feet because it will spread up for a headshot

Oregun posted this a while back

Different guys ehh? How many guys do you have? [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
The best way to learn is just to play, a lot. I never try to practice particular things, the most I would do is DM with a certain weapon for a while. Maybe it's because I'm lazy- but really the best way to improve your mechanics is lots of play time.

As for the "always aim for the head." Yes and no. There are times it is always better to spray and control recoil then try to tap-tap on the head. Again, that's an experience thing. You figure out when is the right time and what you are personally capable of.

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
The best way to learn is just to play, a lot. I never try to practice particular things, the most I would do is DM with a certain weapon for a while. Maybe it's because I'm lazy- but really the best way to improve your mechanics is lots of play time.

As for the "always aim for the head." Yes and no. There are times it is always better to spray and control recoil then try to tap-tap on the head. Again, that's an experience thing. You figure out when is the right time and what you are personally capable of.
Yes, Listen to our number 1 CS:GO player. Whom has graduated top of his class and done numerous global elite match making. He has over 1300 confirmed kills. He has trained in gorilla warfare and he is the top AWP sniper in the entire 47 Ronin Squad Clan. Everyone else are nothing but just another target to him. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, He will make you mark his words.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Yes, Listen to our number 1 CS:GO player. Whom has graduated top of his class and done numerous global elite match making. He has over 1300 confirmed kills. He has trained in gorilla warfare and he is the top AWP sniper in the entire 47 Ronin Squad Clan. Everyone else are nothing but just another target to him. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, He will make you mark his words.
I think he has his first testimonial for his professional csgo training service website now