Any Oakley collectors here?

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
Just curious if anyone here collects Oakleys. I used to just admire them as works of art - too expensive to buy for something you could easily lose/break/scratch/etc. But then my cousin somehow got me into them (damn @waPao!) and I seem to be collecting them now, lol. I'm up to 8 sunglasses and 4 goggles. I use most of them, but not all. Although, my favorites seem to be discontinued models.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Everyone in the Navy wore them because they're all ANSI Z87.1 approved, so we could wear them as safety glasses while working. I had a pair of gascans that lasted me from 2012 till about 2014 and I left them in a rental car in vegas as I was flying back to Mississippi. I got another pair and am unsure where they went. haha

Also, any active duty/vet can access the "Oakley Standard Issue" website for a discount. So if you're in the market to buy more, hit someone up, or even I can look up price differences and order some if you ever want.

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
wow, i only had 8 in Oct? yikes... i think im up to ~25 pairs now... i need to stop, lol. although, i do want the new inferno goggles (heated lenses) with all these storms we've been having.

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
The ones you don't use, do you intend to sell them down the road, or just keep on admiring from a distance?
I'll keep some and re-sell the rest.

It started out as just a hunt for a couple good-condition pairs of the same model he had... then it ballooned into a rather large collection. I need to go to Oakley Anonymous. If my cars didn't need my attention, I would have kept buying more and more pairs, lol.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I'll keep some and re-sell the rest.

It started out as just a hunt for a couple good-condition pairs of the same model he had... then it ballooned into a rather large collection. I need to go to Oakley Anonymous. If my cars didn't need my attention, I would have kept buying more and more pairs, lol.
Oh, I can't relate at all. :p
I took my boys to Legoland about 5-6 years ago. I started buying sets after thinking one for me, one to sell. Well, so much for that idea. haha
Lego Stockroom.jpg