AMD Ryzen CPU

tuc0

I've been following news about it. Seems promising but I won't jump in until reviews prove its value. If it's worth the competition, it may jump start PC business. It's good for everyone.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Pretty good for price vs performance.
Wait abit to see if these were binned meaning they were squeezed therefore we can't OC very high.

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
Ahhh... will I finally build another AMD machine for myself, after all these years? All the hype has me tempted. I hope it lives up to all these expectations.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Honestly with the drop in Intel prices, I welcome the Ryzen, just so that I can upgrade to cannonlake sooner then later. Instead of Intel fucking pissing me off and pushing off kaby later and later which pushes cannonlake even further back because AMD is taking their sweet ass time releasing their cpu's. Goddamn why can't AMD be just as good as Intel so we can continue to see the CPU race, It's like a damn cheetah vs an elephant.

tuc0

Honestly with the drop in Intel prices, I welcome the Ryzen, just so that I can upgrade to cannonlake sooner then later. Instead of Intel fucking pissing me off and pushing off kaby later and later which pushes cannonlake even further back because AMD is taking their sweet ass time releasing their cpu's. Goddamn why can't AMD be just as good as Intel so we can continue to see the CPU race, It's like a damn cheetah vs an elephant.
Agree. CPU can be very complex to design and manufacture. With AMD's limited resources, it is understandable why it can't keep up with inteL.