Alcohol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 50Cent, Sep 29, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

lol if you havent gotten drunk yet.,.. you have to, not everyone gets out of control drunk, infact ive never been that drunk, only a bit stumbly some times... seriously, if you havent dranken, just grab a 40 oz of some beer and drink it. you wont get shitty, but youll get a decent drunk. no point in not trying it, your not gonna fuck anything up lol.
    smoking, ehh if u havent done it, dont... its not that great.

2. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Wow Saint i would agree on #1 3 4

Number 2 however can be bended sometimes XD I would never exceed one bottle and that is the budget limit i set for myself although im not much of a drinker usually get a coke or something most of the time :p

Hmm first time i tasted anything alcoholic was a beer in 10 when i asked my dad to take a sip. Wasnt too bad but didnt want to drink it again XD But i love to drink white wines and champagnes :D

3. Stye

Stye Member

First taste of alcohol was at Catholic Church when I was young, can't remember age.

Started drinking at 14 and haven't stopped since. Just love alcohol too much haha. Used to smoke cigs, not anymore. Used to do a lot of drugs, now I smoke pot on occasion.

Those of you who do drink what do you drink? The only thing I don't really like is tequila but when I go to Mexico I drink it cause its the cheapest thing there. Love me Guinness!

4. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

But you still do it!!! XD

5. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Didn't drink till it was 21. Rarely ever drink, maybe a glass of wine over a game of scrabble in the evening, but that's about it. Liquor is expensive and I hate driving to bars or taking taxis to bars.

6. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

alchohol is only expensive if you get it at a bar... then its retarded, go buy it yourself, a 40oz is 3-5 bucks, thats all you need for one person, unless your trying to get super shitty, then 2 .

7. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

The first time I tasted Alcohol was when I was 7....I blacked out.
    I am not sure what I drank, but something strong...

8. SigSauerKraut

SigSauerKraut New Member

First time I tasted alcohol, I was 8 or 9. I was at a friends house eating something that was really hot, tacos I think. My friend's mom left a glass of vodka at the table which I mistook for water. The ensuing burn scared me for life, until I got to high school that is. ;)

EDIT: I just realized, I turn 21 in exactly one month! YAY, it'll be easier to buy alcohol!