What's new

Aggressive Pizza's Application

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
welcome to the forums. make sure to be active on both forums and servers! and enjoy your staaaay~

oh and i wonder who @Joshua Lein is talking about when he said
  1. "Also at least one of our members is terrible at CSGO despite playing alot. I wont say who"

lol. such a meanie.

Laski

The 47 Ronin
Nice app good luck!! The app process takes a couple of weeks so be ready to wait, be active on forums and server.

P.S ILL TEACH YOU TO CS ahaha

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
I've played with the guy twice now and given that my server time has been cut back because of my job I believe that might translate into him being on often.

You said you had trouble keeping active on the fourms. Like I said last night you have to be active in both the fourms and servers. Spread your name around so members see you often.

My advice is the same as last night, download Tapatalk and sign into the fourms. Super easy to be active when being on the fourms is like sending a text. I would say about 90 percent of my activity here is done on my phone.

I'll throw in my +1 after I see your forum activity pick up and I spend a few more hours playing with you... But the big thing is the forum activity.

You are fun to play with and I hope to see you around.

GLHF

Sent from my Nexus 5

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
I've played with the guy twice now and given that my server time has been cut back because of my job I believe that might translate into him being on often.

You said you had trouble keeping active on the fourms. Like I said last night you have to be active in both the fourms and servers. Spread your name around so members see you often.

My advice is the same as last night, download Tapatalk and sign into the fourms. Super easy to be active when being on the fourms is like sending a text. I would say about 90 percent of my activity here is done on my phone.

I'll throw in my +1 after I see your forum activity pick up and I spend a few more hours playing with you... But the big thing is the forum activity.

You are fun to play with and I hope to see you around.

GLHF

Sent from my Nexus 5

YA! Whatever master Gaspar says!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nutbutter

Staff member
Application is still under review. Keep in mind we are looking for very active people in forums as well as the pub.

Nutbutter

Staff member
Application is mainly declined due to inactivity in forums but you have been lacking somewhat in server activity as well over the last week. Last forum post was over a month an a half ago... we are looking for players who are more active in both sides of the spectrum and a month in a half w/ out a peep on forums is not acceptable for our standards. Thanks for your application and feel free to apply again when your more serious about putting in the time for both pub and forums.