What's new

Aggressive Pizza's Application

Aggressive Pizza

Name: Emin Hatamian
In Game nickname/nicknames: Aggressive Pizza
Your favorite hobby: Magic: The Gathering, Photography, Soccer, Tennis, Golf
Your favorite movie: American Psycho, Gangs of New York
Games you play: Chivalry, Magic: The Gathering Online, Every Street Fighter game known to man.
How many hours a week are you online: at least 4 hours a day.
Your previous squad/team: None for CS:GO, but I have been in clans for other games.
Why did you leave your last squad: none of the clans were serious.
How long have you been playing in our server: A few days.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to join because I really want to get better at the game (CS: GO). I see the members of the clan performing extremely well in game and that inspired me to want to join up. I also feel like I can hone my skills not only as an individual player, but as a team player as well. I am very serious about learning the tricks, ins and outs about CS:GO and am very eager to join.
Tell us about you: I go to university, studying Advertising. I like long walks on the beach (no, seriously) and to go out and have a good time. I really like going to bars too, although I don't really drink much, I just love the atmosphere. I really like motorsports as well, wether it be Formula 1, WRC or Le Mans, I am hooked.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
welcome! be sure to stay active on both the forums and server. sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride... it's a long recruitment process. so... what car do you drive?

Aggressive Pizza

Haha, yeah, I wasn't expecting an immediate answer. Thanks for the welcome.

I drive a 2001 Lexus IS300. I'm trying to save up a bit of money to trade it for a 2005 Subaru WRX STi so I can get into junior rallys

Joshua Lein

The process will take a while so use the time to play in our servers so that other members see you and start to remember you. Also we dont really scrim alot or anything like if you are looking to get good that way. Also at least one of our members is terrible at CSGO despite playing alot. I wont say who

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Well the option to scrim is out there for members that want too, right?
We have a couple members who recently started to play Matchmaking regularly (D4, DP,myself, and a couple others), but we don't do anything like ESEA. At least not yet ;) But playing on our server is certainly a reliable way to learn the game at a decent level- at least it was for me. I've spent 95% of my CSGO time in the 47r server and have managed to progress from absolute incompetence to being a reliable teammate. Also, our server attracts a lot of good players, since it's one of the only 128 ticks on the west coast (from what I can tell.) So yes, you will certainly learn by playing it and you can add members as you get to know them and play MM.

Nothing overly serious yet.

But all in all, welcome, and if you really want in, be prepared to wait :)

Aggressive Pizza

F1 Buddies!

Who's your fav. driver?
Also, great app. Not too often we see ones that actually have more than 7 words.
Thanks! Yeah I thought id put some umph into it. I love F1 my favorite driver is Kimi Raikkonen. I admire drivers that expand into other motorsports besides F1. Just proves that they are the best driver all around!

built[4]sin

Staff member
Hey, Pizza - welcome and thanks for the app. Hang out here (in the forums) and in-game to get to know the folks and they - you. Look forward to seeing you around. :cool:

Btw, is that Sanic in your avatar?