What's new

Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse

D0nk3yPunch3r

The 47 Ronin
I could'nt muster up more than a pop for a daughter, now a son yup don't get me wrong I would not try to go old school and pull out the switch like
Adrian Peterson that shit don't fly anymore honestly, but a belt OHHHHHH THE ASS WHOOOOOPN TRAIN IS AHHHHH COM'N

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
I dont support what AP did to his 4 year old BUT I will chime in by saying I got my ass whooped as a kid too. my mom would whoop my ass with a "walis tingting" other filipinos know what it is... for the rest of you, its a broom made of sticks. shit left welts/cuts on me too. the world has changed fellas. you gotta give em.. "timeouts" or ground them and take away their ipads n all the other shit kids are spoiled with these days hah

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I dont support what AP did to his 4 year old BUT I will chime in by saying I got my ass whooped as a kid too. my mom would whoop my ass with a "walis tingting" other filipinos know what it is... for the rest of you, its a broom made of sticks. shit left welts/cuts on me too. the world has changed fellas. you gotta give em.. "timeouts" or ground them and take away their ipads n all the other shit kids are spoiled with these days hah
da belt or da sleeper hurt more dan d walis! :p

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
That isn't bad. It is so easy to leave marks on children especially for men.

A good lawyer which I am sure that he can afford will handle the situation.

He won't loose his kid, he won't go to jail. He needs parenting classes and a safety contract but that is it.

mclovin

honestly he went a bit overboard. and yes he does need a slap on the wrist, to know that shit shouldnt happen again.

but just that, don't need to ruin his career, public image, endorsements, because people are way overblowing this. yes it was wrong but there's atleast a tiny bit of justification here, unlike ray rice's case.