What's new

admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclovin

from 9:10 to 9:20 pm 5/11/15...

check the chat tabs, Warfreakz was definetly abusing his adminship. seriously made me mad. and being a long time member of this community this shouldn't stand.

i don't like being told to suck a dick. i could rant all day.

you can talk about this in a private forum i don't want to mention witnesses to this. feel free to privatize this thread to only 47r members too. thank you.

::honorable mention to yao for being a stand up guy in this situation::

Last edited:

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
Um, Its a joke? How is that even admin abuse? I didnt slap you or kick you or ban you or gag you or burn you.

People shit talk all the time. Not like its the first you heard someone say that.

If you really are offended sorry. It was a joke.

If you cant accept my apology, then I cant say anymore.

mclovin

Um, Its a joke? How is that even admin abuse? I didnt slap you or kick you or ban you or gag you or burn you.

People shit talk all the time. Not like its the first you heard someone say that.

check the tabs, you didn't kick me ever? really?

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
I said what I had to say. Tbh this sound like more of a personal issue you have. I already told you sorry and if it hurt you that much, you could have just messaged me. Idk why you had to make it public.

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
For the record, I have never abused my adminship, I always have given a fair amount of warnings before taking action and I'm sure a lot of the regulars will confirm that. So why would I start now? and why with you ?

yarr

The 47 Ronin
sounds like this issued has been hashed out. Show some mutual respect and try to communicate a little better. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.