What's new

Acumeon

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
I had chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes with cream cheese filling for breakfast this morning - absolutely the best pancakes ever.

Acumeon

The 47 Ronin
btw, I play STO; let me know when you get on. I do the PvE grinds before I start CS
Guess that should have said games I have played. Then, if it said that the list would be much longer. Don't really play any MMOs right now. After Blizzard betrayed its loyal long standing fans I quit and have yet to find an MMO that can keep me intersted. Played STO for a few months. Haven't played since reaching max level.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Guess that should have said games I have played. Then, if it said that the list would be much longer. Don't really play any MMOs right now. After Blizzard betrayed its loyal long standing fans I quit and have yet to find an MMO that can keep me intersted. Played STO for a few months. Haven't played since reaching max level.
They just upped it another 10 plus added a crafting system.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Yup, he's very active in the server. He's on the forums, too... probably not as active due to the holidays or lack of content to comment on :p.

Acumeon

The 47 Ronin
Been busy with holidays. Haven't been able to play as much right now. Will be back to normal in January.