What's new

Acumeon

Acumeon

The 47 Ronin
Name: Eric Howell
Nick: Acumeon (uh-koo-me-un)

Favorite Hobby: I have several; wife wishes i would just choose one.
  • astronomy
  • theoretical science
  • fishing
  • hunting
  • camping
  • mountaineering
  • rock climbing
  • dancing
  • gaming
  • archery
  • diving
  • programming
  • photography
  • digital art
Favorite Movie: I have favorites in each genre.
  • Sci-Fi: Aliens, the latest Star Trek, Star Wars (the original)
  • Drama: The Usual Suspects, Godfather, Untouchables, Maltese Falcon, Jaws
  • Comedy Dumb and Dumber and The Jerk, It's a Mad Mad Mad World
  • Action: Kung Fu Hustle, the New James Bonds and Taken
  • Westerns: any Clint Eastood, Burt Lancaster, Sam Elliot, John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Lee Marvin or James Garner
  • Fantasy: Man of Steel, any of the New Batmans, Avengers, Lord of the Rings, Scott Pilgrim vs the World
  • War: We were Soldiers, Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, The Dirty Dozen, The Green Barets, A Bridge Too Far, Midway, Tora! Tora! Tora!, Kelley's Heroes
Games I play:
  • Counter-Strike
  • Counter-Strike Source
  • All Red Alerts
  • All Civilizaitons
  • World of Warcraft ( started the day of BC launch)
  • Finaly Fantasy (all of them on console or pc)
  • Age of Empires
  • Command and Conquer
  • Rise of Nations
  • Unreal Tournament
  • Star Trek Online
  • Conan Online
  • Diablo III
  • Star Craft II
  • Rift
  • Guild Wars I and II
Total time played per week: Way too many

Previous Squad: N/A

Why I left last squad: N/A

How long have I played on 47-Ronin: not sure exactly, but it has been several weeks now.

Why I want to join: To be a part of the community; I'm here often anyway; was hoping to sharpen my skill back to what they use to be. I have enjoyed playing on the 47 ronin servers. Their members are usually fair and for the most part polite.

About Me: I am a husband and father of two. I have lived in Salem, OR for 20 years now. Currently, I work for Comcast. My job is to build and maintain the network that feeds Salem, but we give support to all the systems state wide. This has been my job the last 14 years. I am a easy going, usually serious, dry humor, sarcastic, but kind person. My buttons are hard to push (pissing me off is tough) however, I do have an easy button. I enjoy spending the weekends with my family doing one of our many hobbies and week nights watching movies or playing games with my beautiful wife.

Last edited:

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Now that is an application. Though I thought I've seen you around for longer than a few weeks :)

Be patient, this process takes time- be sure to stay active!

Welcome!

Acumeon

The 47 Ronin
Now that is an application. Though I thought I've seen you around for longer than a few weeks :)

Be patient, this process takes time- be sure to stay active!

Welcome!
Guess I should have said several weeks.

I have plenty of beer that should cover the waiting period.

and TY!

Last edited:

el jorge loco

Staff member
I agree with @A Stable Carbocation on this one: definitely the application to make all other applications to look bad.

How long have I played on 47-Ronin: not sure exactly, but it has been several weeks now.
lol Acumeon.

Anyways, I give my preliminary +1 vote for Acumeon because he is a serious regular pubber who annoys the hell out of me when he hides behind that stupid box at A plat watching side ramp. Fuck you Acumeon, you heartless bastard! :D

But, in all seriousness, Acumeon would make a good addition. He is mature, plays well with others, and does the objective - ALWAYS.