AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!!

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by IcEWoLF, Sep 19, 2011.

1. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I'm afraid the cops might pull me over and try to deport my ass in Arizona. Also, I don't want those Douchebacks rubbing off on me.

Just kidding ahaha.

But yeah, CA has some strict as gun laws, but can you blame them? Look @ LA alone during the riots. Koreans on top of their stores with mounted machine guns protecting their stores. I mean, it doesn't get too crazy in SF, but just across the bay is a place just as bad as LA, Oakland.

2. Sain†

Sain† New Member

You see a need for gun laws, I see liberty in action. There is nothing better than being self reliant for self defense.

3. mbenson

mbenson Member

A-Men, brother!

4. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

Hahaha!! This dude!! Seen like all his videos!! Hardcore dude right here!! Reminds me of Makarov from MW2

5. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Saint, you're misinterpreting my intentions. I have not yet shared my views with you on gun control. I've only stated a public policy consideration that the state of California acted upon as a result of racial tensions etc.

I think we should all have guns, within reason. What's within reason? Assault rifles, fine. Grenade launchers, probably not. AA-12? Certainly! Howitzer, definitely not. Responsible people who take the time to get legal weapons should not be penalized for the criminal acts of others who get the same guns (regardless of the law) through non-legal processes. Why should I have to suffer because of a perception on the distribution of weapons into the black market? Just make more stringent laws on licensing and review, punishment for not reporting a stolen gun or weapon.

6. 50Cent

50Cent New Member

This guy is posting crazy and dope gun reviews on YouTube. My friend showed me this videos at school and i am wow by it.