47Ronis Rock Heaven the Hardest!!!!

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
I want to see @Fastrak score, @Havoc score and other scores to compare if our PCs are performing at optima settings

Fasttrak

Staff member
Ok, like I said once I got a decent connection, and I did get a good one, I would download and run this benchmark. Here are the results.

This was run with the default settings and my desktop resolution which is 1920X1200.

Heaven Bench.jpg

Fasttrak

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
@Col. Gaspar

Can you please run this benchmark with your GTX 780 ti? and please use the settings that I used in the first post.
I would like to compare my overclocked GTX780 to default TI.....and an overclocked TI on air cooling.

THanks

Fasttrak

Staff member
I want to see @Fastrak score, @Havoc score and other scores to compare if our PCs are performing at optima settings

New build with the same 2X 680's, not even had time to do any proper overclocking. I will grab some time this weekend, see what this CPU can handle and get some Heaven and Valley (my new favorite is Valley same engine) and see how this over priced system of mine does. For all I spent, I doubt it will do much beyond what your 2600K was able to do.

EDIT; LOL and old thread that Hunter bumped, guess I did this benchmark on my old system :-P