47Ronin Cars!

Discussion in 'Auto Section' started by TomKat, Aug 19, 2011.

1. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

Nah, we were getting gas to head out to a friends funeral. We did have some pretty bomb chicken at the funeral though. R.I.P. Darryl A. Gainer. He was the coolest black guy I ever met. I also, can't believe a year has passed since that picture. Time flies by.

Also, yessir Cup!!! Ordered the Sikky kit already! Now I'm sourcing out a complete car or a wrecked one... seems cheaper that way if I can find a deal.

2. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

OK. I'm posting my banged up '98 Z-28. A Toy Supra hit me on the rear first, then driver side, then I hit the soundwall. I was driving with cruise control on at 70mph. The kid was drunk, so they 'cuffed him and had a ride with CHP. The Z-28 only had about 28,000mi on it. I hardly drove it because I had a pick-up truck as my daily driver. Pix were taken about 5yrs ago or so. It was totalled, but the LS-1 and 6-speed tranny were in pristine condition. I guess CupFullOfLOL got my LS-1. BTW, I was smilin' because I survived, and insurance paid me ca$h. The other party's insurance also paid me $ for sustaining small-time injuries.

102_0226.JPG 102_0228.JPG 102_0233.JPG 102_0222.JPG

3. Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney New Member

I don't have pictures of mine but this is what I drive.

Exact same color and everything.

A Mitsubishi Montero sport 1997

20677600-640.

4. Spray

Spray The 47 Ronin

Do you guys own some sort of map that pinpoints all the speed bumps in the city? I'd hate to run into any surprises at night. Lol.

5. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

lol ima post pics of my '97 ranger on here 396k miles. blow you all away. youll be so amazed at all the body damage and lack of coolness XD thats how space cowboy rolls, deep on them 14" aluminum stock rims baby

6. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

My pick-up truck was a '91 Ford Ranger XLT. I sold it to my co-worker about 4yrs ago, and he's still using it as daily driver. I would get another Ford Ranger Danger if I need one.

7. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

for what its been through, its amazing its still running. everything on it is falling apart but the engine just keeps on keepin on.

8. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

No, I usually roam around the bay and I just take careful measures to look for dips and bumps. Usually the lighting will look different on those spots. Speedbumps usually have the reflective paint/strips on them but if they don't have the reflective things the lights brightens speedbumps because they're usually newly added on and darker parts of the road. The dips and potholes are much much darker and the lights will create shadows wherever there is one.

You have just been taught the ways of driving a low car LOL. Although I explained it like how I usually search most of the times I could give a damn about speed bumps and potholes because my kits are always broken. When my kits break that's when I stop washing the car, caring about how it looks and just drive it to the ground until I get a new kit and paint =D. It's the good life let me tell you.

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Pho+cup, my friend drives an S14 and loves the photos of your cars (though he does have critiques) ahaha.

10. phokyu

phokyu The 47 Ronin

It's fine lol everyone has a personal preference! To this day I still think my s14 was ugly as shit but I still miss it haha

BTW: THE KEY TO HAVING AN AWESOME CAR IS RED RED RED LOW LOW LOW RED RED RED RED LOW LOW LOW RED RED RED RED and MORE RED!