47Ronin Cars!

tuc0

I messed up editing my ealier post, so here it is again. My ride ... plain 08 Mustang GT, 5-spit, only replaced bullit-style wheels with SVT/GT500 staggered (255/18 & 285/18). Wish I waited for the 2011 5.0 instead: 412HP, 6-spit stick, updated body, less drag, 26mpg highway, elecric power steering, capless fuel tank, etc.

pix2011Aug025a.jpg

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
2010 v8 5 speed fully loaded, everything u name it. all the windows are tinted now a days though with 5/15/15/35% and its lowered by about an inch. Body kit and twin turbo are being put it as well.

tuc0

thanks man, thats white sands national park and yes it is in the desert lol. I need to take new ones! the car does look better with tinted windows now ;)
I like your car Fuze!!! Loaded to the gill with all options. Color is Kona Blue? BTW, 2013 will have GT500 styling cues. Maybe the last V8? I need to start saving for downpayment.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I like your car Fuze!!! Loaded to the gill with all options. Color is Kona Blue? BTW, 2013 will have GT500 styling cues. Maybe the last V8? I need to start saving for downpayment.
Thanks man! yours as well, beautiful color, looks slick, and bulky unlike mine which has plastic on the bottom which is going away real soon. Yeah its Kona Blue. Are u going to keep your 08' then? I would. there going to be a classic before you know it lol. I want a GT500 so I can throw a stage 3 twin turbo on the already supercharged engine.. mmmm