What's new

47Ronin Cars!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Has anyone ever put wheel spacers? I want to get a wider tires. Currently my tire is a 215/45R17 I want to go either 225 or even 235 for it.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I know you drive a Hyundai but not sure if Elantra or Genesis. Here's one for Elantra:
2012 Elantra wheel offset - ElantraClub - Elantra Owner and Enthusiast Community

I learn lots from others through enthusiast forums. There seems to be a lot of people modding Hyundais.
Ah thanks I been digging through the forums on the hyundai club couldnt find much. Looks like people got a 225/40/17 and evem 225/45/17 and it worked without having to put in a spacer thankfully. I just didn't want the tires rubbing.

Thanks for the link @tuc0 btw I have the Elantra Coupe :p

el jorge loco

Staff member
Ah thanks I been digging through the forums on the hyundai club couldnt find much. Looks like people got a 225/40/17 and evem 225/45/17 and it worked without having to put in a spacer thankfully. I just didn't want the tires rubbing.

Thanks for the link @tuc0 btw I have the Elantra Coupe :p
Why not just go Genesis?!?!?!?

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Why not just go Genesis?!?!?!?
I would of gotten it since it was only extra $3k but the mpg on those turbo gen coupe kinda kills it :( or else I would of gotten it. Going to trade my coupe down the line later.
For now just going to change my tires, finally Injen came up with a CAI for the coupe so going to be grabbing those within few months and get some LEDs for my headlights and EL wires for my inside.

@tuc0 haha yea the Gens are sexy its either going to be the Gen 2.0T or the 3.4ultimate for me unless I got with a WRX sedan XD Just hard to find a decent manual tranny these days =/ I think the WRX doesnt even come with manual anymore...

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
WRX still comes with a manual ghonzo
Yea I just looked it up and they still do thank god! :D

I'll probably just borrow my friends 06 WRX tho :p
Finally got my LED's on my headlight,DRL, and foglight along with a custom CAI from Concept 3 yesterday. It was money well spent considering I only paid $500 for all of it.

Going to get a Megen or Flowmaster burntip dual exhaust and do a axle back system next week. Going to cut my muffler off and just do straight pipe to my exhaust.

For those in SoCal looking to do mods check out Concept 3 in Brea. Reasonable price and the owner Will is a great guy. Never tries to rip someone off and does a good job. Finally got my coupe near the 200hp range :D

Will post pics and a video after the exhaust system.

Last edited: