47Ronin Cars!

Discussion in 'Auto Section' started by TomKat, Aug 19, 2011.

1. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

My friend bought a Genesis coupe instead of the BRZ because of the dollar/HP. Plus he didn't like the interior.

2. Col. Gaspar

Col. Gaspar The 47 Ronin

Well I am going to have my prius until it falls apart... I'll just drool over your nice cars for a while

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. v.Kamikaze

v.Kamikaze 47R|Source Division The 47 Ronin

The FRS and BRZ still look great, and I don't mind their interiors. Elantra/Genesis handling leaves much to be desired. I'm waiting for the new Supra. :D

Ice, try driving a stick in LA, lol. Yah, it can be a pain sometimes, but living in LA, you learn to avoid the road during bad traffic times. Also, it becomes second nature to you. When driving autos, I find myself stepping on that non-existent clutch quite often, lol.

I'm actually thinking about a Highlander... something nice and roomy for snowboarding.

4. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

Yeah. Subaru AWD and turbocharged engine. The best value in its class. I've been waiting for a coupe and design I like. I prefer MaualTransmission cars myself, but for practicality, I have an auto DD. I drive my MT's off rush hours.

5. v.Kamikaze

Yah, I'm thinking about a DD... My cousin has this wrecked TL in my driveway that I might fix for a DD (need to find someone to fix it for cheap, but shop i used to go to closed down/retired). But I only work 6mi away, lol, and no traffic either direction, so I havent had any real need for one yet.

6. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

There should be handling/suspension kits for the Gen' by now to make it handle like a track car.
    I predict the Supra will be very expensive because it will be in the same class as the GT-R.
    I could be wrong though because Lexus already has a supercar.
    Yeah, driving a MT car in traffic daily gets old fast from the work out for your left leg and right hand.
    Gives you fatigue too.
    SUV is great! I have an '08 Pathfinder for trips and for work.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  7. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Oh funny story about expensive cars. I was driving back from work on Thursday at 7pm, heavy traffic. I finish crossing the Bay Bridge into San Francisco and the first on-ramp onto 80/101 was to my far right. I hear this Lambo screeching up the on-ramp trying to get on this packed highway. The guy/gal was trying to pass as many cars ahead in the exit/entry lane to get ahead, and then get stuck behind and between four trucks. I pass by the guy/gal who had tinted side windows on the lease/rental, and I ID it as the Aventador with the matte black finish.

Needless to say I passed it in my shitty Civic all the way home. So, @Col. Gaspar , let us have the last laugh. They can have the nice cars (for now).

8. v.Kamikaze

lol, yah, thats why i didnt bother with the twin turbo version of my car... won't get to use it much, and not worth the extra money.

9. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Car insurance rates are a rip off, all insurance companies need to lower their rates!

10. v.Kamikaze

Get a house and family... homeowners insurance and multi-car discount FTW!

11. Buddhist

Buddhist The 47 Ronin

1405313307221. Omg we have a car section! I drive a 370z

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List