47Ronin Cars!

Discussion in 'Auto Section' started by TomKat, Aug 19, 2011.

1. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

It'll be a lot of smiles per gallon! When I visited my folks in Hawaii, I rented a 2013 Mustang convertible, V-6, 300hp. I loved it. That is one way to test drive a car much longer than a dealership would let you.

2. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

I dont know about you guys but I would take the Dodge Charger SRT 8 over mustangs :p Sorry but the new Chargers are a beauty. My girlfriend's father picked an SRT8 and we were given tickets to the tracks with professional driver and boy that was lot of speed involved :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  3. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

me too! I like all muscle cars BTW. If I have lotsah $, I buy each. I did not win the lotto yet, so I keep driving a Mustank for now. ROFL.

4. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

I love the SRT-8's as well. The only down side to them is they do not handle as well as the Mustang and to Camaro SS. Love the way they look though.... love that modified classic Challenger look!

5. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

@Nutbutter
    From what I've read, any car can handle like it's on tracks by modifying its suspension. It's just how much $ you want to spend, and how much your kidneys and other internal organs can handle from the ride. For me, I just read lots of Mustard forums, mags, and youtube vids. Based on recommendations, I buy the parts when they go onsale (often and millions of parts for Rustangs). I'm pretty handy with wrenches and power tools, so that saves me tons of $ by installing them myself. Happy Memorial Day Nutbutter. BTW, are you 11B?

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  6. Col. Gaspar

Col. Gaspar The 47 Ronin

He was an 18-C like me... SF Demo Sargent

7. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Roger that 18C oh and 92G
    .... LOL

8. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

9. johnny5

johnny5 New Member

the chargers are are ok at handling. Its nice they put bilstein adj shocks on the SRT8..but the chassis is old and outdated..sharing the same chassis as a 300 and magnum still using an old MBENZ chassis. RT BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK GT500.. Im not huge into domestics but I like all cars. One day i will build a fox body into a turbo beast as a straight line car :)

10. Col. Gaspar

Col. Gaspar The 47 Ronin

I recently put my prius into the shop for repairs because I veered into a ditch simply because I had been awake for 52 hours. I got to drive a Camery sport something... I'll admit having 174 more ponies under the hood was nice. But damn the week I had it I spent a months worth of fuel money... I'll take my prius any day because of my commute