47Ronin Cars!

Discussion in 'Auto Section' started by TomKat, Aug 19, 2011.

1. johnny5

johnny5 New Member

whatup whatup..cool thread..heres my g-ride..LOL
    [​IMG]

I also own an ugly beast..basically an 89 golf with a vr6 swap as my fun car.

2. TheBaconator

TheBaconator The 47 Ronin

you and me both... I'm just waiting on 2015 BRZ though. Also, the Lancer is ugly as fuck now. If you are gonna get a Lancer, buy one of the older ones. I hate how manufacturers think cars look awesome when the tail lights are nearly at the top of the trunk. It's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on a car.

Also, I drive a 2002 Volvo V70 2.4 Turbo. Watch out yo

3. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Here is my wife's 2010 G37
    20121215_131507.

My dependable but not fuel efficent 2003 Xterra after a fender bender :(

20121126_124755.

Me on my CR250
    20121208_180213.

My view from my bedroom.

20131220_141816.

AND........................... a piece of toast!!! Yes it was almost totally unintentional.... but i did after noticing add the little piece for the mouth.

20131229_131707.

OMG! Cup do I see some Mopar sitting there next to your S13? Very nice!!

4. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

I finally dropped my daily driver '08 by about 1" all corners, about a month ago. I changed all springs, shocks, and adjustable panhard bar all from Ford Racing. It drops a little more when I sit in it. Also added a strut tower bar. The ride is a little rougher than stock, but the handling is so much better with the 255fronts and 285rears. I'm shopping around for thicker rear sway bar to improve cornering even more.

WP_20140426_003.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  5. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

I would agree with the Lancer. If I ever get an Lancer it will be an Evo 7 or 8

6. Nutbutter

The new Mustangs are nice Tuco! My brother just got a 2011 or 2012 Nuremberg... not sure what year it is... but it is sick as fuck. The change to the all aluminum block and the switch back to the 5.o has made it a beast for sure. Sick ride.

7. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

Yes indeed Nutbutter! Time for you to get one! The outgoing model, 2014, should become bargain as the 2015 is out this Fall.

Last weekend, went to check Ford dealership. They have couple of base 2014 5.0's discounted to $27,000. That would be about $30,000 out-the-door. Monthly at 1.99% (credit union CEFCU), 72months, is about $440. Sigh, I don't even know how to approach my wife about getting it. I've been trying to find the right time to talk to her about it. You know, like when you did something wrong, and you want to confess. I know the answer will be, "What!!! You're crazy!" I hate rejections.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  8. Nutbutter

Hahahaha! I just couldn't bring my self to by anything but a cobra or GT500... but alas I could not afford to pay the note on the damn thing being that I am a full time student and not working. :(
    It was crazy on my brothers Mustang... when you get on it the whole instrument panel turns red and gets all pissed off... I was like wow! That is fucking cool!

9. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

I see. The 13/14 GT500 is a $60,000 proposition. It's so hard for me to think of paying $800 a month for a car. Yes, the current Mustang Inst' panel and interior lighting can be changed to default colors or custom to your liking. I prefer the blue and green. I guess if you want to preserve your night vision then go for the red one.

10. Col. Gaspar

Col. Gaspar The 47 Ronin

So I am driving a Camrey Sport right now because the Prius is i the shop. The Camrey I am driving has about 90 more horse power and it drives like a fucking real car. The ride is great and feeling some power behind the throttle is unreal. I can't imagine having 500 horse power. I don't know how I would handle that kind of fuck yeah.