47Ronin Cars!

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
pick that cup full of LOL up off the street. you litterer. lol. nice s2k though. if i had one... hardtop all day.
LOL! I did! I threw it away too! I have a hardtop from my old one, I just have to get it painted but I blew some money on this already. To think, I wanted something simple and clean for a weekend car.

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Pretty rad cup! Definitely feeling it. Needs a front bumper hahah aero bumper?? eh eh?

Shitty cell phone picture. Finally got the hard top on.

Pretty rad cup! Definitely feeling it. Needs a front bumper hahah aero bumper?? eh eh?

Shitty cell phone picture. Finally got the hard top on.

I already have the Gentlemen's side skirts/front bumper in my garage. Had it for more than a year. Just, never put it on since where I work would DESTROY the fiber glass. My driveway is pretty bad, but I can get up there.....like my hatch. As you now, the OEM lip is flexible, so so problems there. It's something on the back burner for now. Not really concerned about looks on my daily haha.

tumblr_m71gkaw4TP1qbg71so1_1280.jpg

497645296_1bcfae8a12_b.jpg

How the side skirts and front bumper look. Nice, clean, and simple. Nothing too aggressive (rice) looking.

CupFoL nice cars! Do you run into issues passing smog test with the LS-1 in your car?
Not at all if you have a hook up. I could do it legally aka legit if I could use the stock headers. But since the stock one's get in the way of the steering column, I have no choice but to use the ones from Daft Innovations. They make headers specifically designed for S13's, for this reason. With the after market headers.....it will NOT pass smog. RX-7 FC3S's can actually use the stock LS1 headers and pass it with no problem. I also have a hook up for the new star system smog (ssshhh!! :D)