47Ronin Cars!

tuc0

Tuc0 do you have any mods for the 5.0 Mustang? I heard it really responds well to bolt ons and a tune.
[MENTION=642]SpR@yyy[/MENTION] No engine mods for either one of them. They are fast enough in the hands of a good driver. They are both sticks, but I don't even know how to powershift!!! I'm too old to be racing anyway. We have tragic news sometimes of innocent people victims of stupid street racing, so I resist that temptation by not modding, yet. Yes, the 5.0's can really go with cheap bolt ons... youtube has tons of vids people risking their car by pushing them to the limit. I cringe whenever I view those vids. When I have $, I would just add CAI and tune, no nitrous, no superchargers, nada.... I also would lower them by 1" and slap on staggered RTR wheels, you know those drifting style ones. Peace.

tuc0

[MENTION=35]tuc0[/MENTION] - nice stangs as usual...

some night shots of my goat...

Love your Goat too man... Those cars are fast and good looking. The color of your car... is that mystic blue/green? I once had a 98 Z-28 mystic blue. Love that color. Yours a stick or auto?

Love your Goat too man... Those cars are fast and good looking. The color of your car... is that mystic blue/green? I once had a 98 Z-28 mystic blue. Love that color. Yours a stick or auto?
its called Barbados Blue MEtallic... its a kick ass color in the sunlight. and its a 6 speed manual... only the best mi amigo!

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Very nice, but you were missing one final upgrade.
It looked like the car was running on its own, so I made a modification for you.

CupRider.jpg

KIT! Meet around the back!