47Ronin Cars!

lol i remember when i had lil twucks, i was like 5yrs old haha jk nice truck, ill have to post mine soon but its in the shop =( injector went out on me but its under warranty thank god

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
Going to revive this somewhat.

I miss this heap of shit. I wonder how it's doing now. Almost been a year since I've sold it.

Now I drive this heap of shit for now, it's going to be traded in for another s2000 this coming weekend. Kinda excited.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Going to revive this somewhat.

Now I drive this heap of shit for now, it's going to be traded in for another s2000 this coming weekend. Kinda excited.
Damn, thats a real nice color of blue! But you park it so close to the fence.. how is anyone sopposed to get in the passenger side door? :roflmao:

Don't be jelly...

gs2-300x225.jpg

Honestly though, I can say that for a small family that like likes camping in the summer and skiing in the winter in Colorado this car is awesome. I cannot say enough how happy I am with this purchase. car is great on gas and I have never driven anything better in the snow without snow tires (this is comparing it to Audis, Subarus, and big trucks). It isn't fast or flashy but this car gets it done. I love it. Amazing car for Colorado.

Not going to post pics of my 95 Integra that was souped up all the way (Roll cage, built block, turbo, suspension, etc...) because it makes me want to cry (stolen). I am actually crying right now and can no longer type.

ok I'll play along...

2010 Cadillac CTS-V sedan, 6.2L V8, supercharged. 6 speed transmission, 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. 556 horsepower.

and then GTO in my sig..