47Ronin Cars!

TomKat

I remember a thread like this from the old forums, figured I'd help revive it since I just got a new car myself!

I call him Jorge :)

augustphonepics47r2.jpg

And my best friend, obviously excited to be a part of the photo shoot... more pics to come when I get a better camera or angles xD

augustphonepics47r1.jpg

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
=D Good job TK! But mods move this to the auto section of the forums.

I sold all my cars and parts so I can't hang around in this thread for awhile.

built[4]sin

Staff member
this is my "little" baby. bought her for $8k 12 years ago when she was bone-stock... put over $15k into her (engine, tranny, lift, wheels, tires, bars, gears, exhaust, suspension, etc)

TomKat

this is my "little" baby. bought her for $8k 12 years ago when she was bone-stock... put over $15k into her (engine, tranny, lift, wheels, tires, bars, gears, exhaust, suspension, etc)
Dayum, that's a sweet Bronco! I remember seeing if on the old forums too! So far all I've put into my car is a new stereo and speakers, but I plan on getting in the future,

new rims
new exhaust
new tail lights (you'll see why when I post a rear pic)
and I'm considering a body kit but I've heard insurance doesn't cover those plus driving around where I live with a lowered car is asking for damage, or a break-in.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Your cars make my shitty civic go hide in a corner ahaha.

By the way, Section8 noticed Built coming up, was it because he was driving the bronco?!

TomKat

Please don't get a kit TK! If you do get the oem aero kit or Wings West lip kit.

Wings West:

Saw a guy in Sac driving with this kit, sooooo freaking sick. I'll look into it, but that sure looks expensive =p not that I didn't realize that going in, haha