47R video!! HAHAHA

tuc0

Dam dude the whole gang is into CSS XD thats pretty cool wish my friends and family were like that >.>
Yeah Ghonz! There were lots of good players. I don't know what happened to them. The Inaccurates (Spray, Shot, Hunter, ...) used to play a lot more. This was like 4 - 5 years ago. The server had Mani Admin and had betting.

tuc0

Damn, these were good times! I wasn't even under PhoKYU yet. I was still going by xcekutn at the time. I miss KANG too. Someone tell him the frat is getting back together LOL
Kang always used to come up with silly names: Kang Fu, Wu Tang Kang, ... That guy used to pwn. I don't know if that was before he lost his pinky though <grin>. He retired from CS:S.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Lol Q get hold of Kang and Tony man we need those two Asians back!

Dam this was really old vid XD

@Tuc0 Nah Kang was still good without his pinky I remember playing with him 2-3years ago before he "retired" He just lazy to fix his comp thats been lying around in his house XD

el jorge loco

Staff member
Lol, midget USED to own being the operative word. But this is really a throw-back, even though I only recently joined the squad+pub. March/April 2010? Anyways,this is what you guys were doing when you were smacking me around like a chew toy. For shame!

tuc0

Oy! SG used to coach me and scold me for me being a stoopid noob: "don't peek", "don't go there", "don't block", ... and other "don'ts".

Oh yeah, "Menga", "Kelly Hu", "Swift Owl (still see him play here though)", and lots and lots of "Panda's"...