47R - Username Origins

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cpl.Soap, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

Why is your steam name what it is? Did it come from somewhere or was it just pure randomness? Explain yourselves!

I will start!

Name: Cpl.S0Ap
    Why: I always swear a lot so this one day my ceramics teacher threatened to put soap in my mouth (a christmas story reference) if i didnt stop cussing so since then some people call me soap. Hence the name. The cpl is a tribute to the soap from the modern warfare series. Also my favorite movie is Fight Club so it all fits together perfectly!

2. Sain†

Sain† New Member

Name: Sain†
    Why: Among my friends they always have given me grief cause I tend to always follow the rules, dont get into trouble etc... hence they call me the saint. I am facinated with spirituality and the idea of righteous warriors defeating gods enemies. Armegedon type stuff but I like it.

3. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

I think Hamburglar allready made this thread but I will tell yah again. In 07-09 there was a Halo 3 Machinima called Pre game loby. One of the characters was called Commander Molander who was cocky and won by trash talking, I trash talk my friends but never online cuz that gets you no where so I took tat name and its been good to me ever since. Before I was ecko449

4. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

This thread was already started as I remember.... but anyways. Nutbutter as in the butter that will build on your nuts while in the field going thru swamps and not being able to take a shower for weeks or months on end tends to have a slight acmulitation that may resemble butter if you check... hopefuly this enlightens you or makes your puke on yourself either way has an impact.... LOL :o_O:

5. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

The main name I use is "[JDM] TypeZero" in just about every online game and forum.

"Cup Full of LOL" was a name I used ONLY in the 47R server about two years ago.....just a random name I came up with one day. But what had happened was, people started calling me "cup" everytime I entered the server, so that name stuck. I tried to change it back a few times to TypeZero, but people would still call me cup......so I gave up haha.

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Methinks we should consolidate Hamburglar's thread with this one that way we don't have any duplicates floating around unnecessarily :)

7. Spray

Spray The 47 Ronin

When I first started cs 1.6 my name was "an overheating ak47", but my friend kept making fun of how I always spray my entire clip and never aim or burst so I changed my name to "an inaccurate spray". Eventually, I graduated to just Spray and it stuck. lulz

8. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

lol lots of good info. didnt realize hamburglar had a simliar thread nor do i know where it is but i wont mind if this thread is closed and we just move our discussion to his!

9. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

I made a comic book hero in 8th grade US history class, he was a captain, with a rectangle for a hat. I wasn't creative so I made Cap the 2nd part of his name. I started playing CSS in 9th grade and saw my old comic book (I think I managed to do 2 pages only :( but meh) and went with that.

10. blu

blu Member

Name blu

Favorite color is blue and there are way to many people with that named so I killed the e.