47R Pubbers & Members Meet Up August 13th

Discussion in 'The 47 Ronin Announcements' started by el jorge loco, Aug 6, 2011.

1. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Ghost Squad. He kept killing the hosties ahahaha

2. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

not sure what this socal norcal W/E SIDE OF THAT STATE YOU LIVE ON CRAP
    If this meet was a simple 6 hour drive i would have came without a doubt. ( Google map'd it... 2,457 mi, 1 day 15 hours)
    other wise this would have taken me 2 full days of driving.. i feel bad that the turnout didn't go as well as planned.
    i really hope i get to make it to one of these.

3. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

4. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

lol jorge - no strats... i just shoot everything that moves (stupid hosties!) hahaha to be fair, you beat me in the terminator salvation game, too ;)

civil - great pics - check out that air hockey score! (6 to 0!) i even turned around and played with the wrong side of the paddle to give jorge a break haha

btw, it was just the 6 of us, but i had a great time. civil, as always, was smooth as silk (and way generous with the dinner bill, i tip my hat to you sir), sex8 is a calm, cool and collected gentleman and his lovely wife and son were a fine addition to the chill atmosphere of the eve. jorge's got great stories, a great giggle (lol irl) and is a great guy

all around, 4 stars. lookin' forward to the next one :cool:

5. el jorge loco

I'd like to point out that even with that handicap @ air hockey, I managed to score on myself when he did that ahaha. It ended being 1-6 at the end though.

Also w/ Terminator Salvation, I just went full auto and went for headshots and they wouldn't go down.

@ Civil = I think his kid's name was Blane

6. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

its Elesha and youngest blayne, i understand the memory thing lol it was fun and i wont forget jorge's laugh anytime soon =)

7. el jorge loco

No one ever does ahaha.

By the way, I'm sorry I didn't send you that tour info earlier, and I was hoping you'd get it by the time I sent it the following day. And if not, there's always next time!

8. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

we hit fisherman's warf and the crab shack place there was very cool, have to come back when we have a full day to goof off