47R Pubbers & Members Meet Up August 13th

el jorge loco

Staff member
This one was definitely missing a few folks, BUT it was great to meet Built, Civil, and USMCSection8 + wife, youngest son. We had a few laughs, a few drinks, gamed, ate. Fun was had by all, especially when Built kicked my ass @ Street Fighter Anniversary Edition, and Air Hockey, AND Moto-Racing. I'm just gonna get back at him by killing him more on the server!

el jorge loco

Staff member
Ice, just 4 members showed up, but that is fine with me. We really did have a great time, as will be evidenced by photos coming later today. Civil took a few, I took a few. Built is just as awesome in real life as he is here. USMC is not what I imagined, but he is pretty cool. And civil? I really don't know what to say about civil ahahaha :)

Maybe the next one you can come out ahaha

This one was definitely missing a few folks, BUT it was great to meet Built, Civil, and USMCSection8 + wife, youngest son. We had a few laughs, a few drinks, gamed, ate. Fun was had by all, especially when Built kicked my ass @ Street Fighter Anniversary Edition, and Air Hockey, AND Moto-Racing. I'm just gonna get back at him by killing him more on the server!
So, which game DIDN'T he kick your ass in? LOL