What's new

47R Hall of Fame + Regulars + Stories!

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Haha I feel bad missing out :( I got sick that week and I just couldn't make it. Then this latest meetup I had to do some testing for my project with the professor and my peers.
we even moved the date just for you, lol!

the latest one was more impromptu, cuz buddhist was supposed to be in the "area" to watch his bro play.

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Wow the old days when we did suicide nades and then when Mr loco himself would rush down mid with a P90 getting 5-7 kills everytime. So glad my newly built computer has arrived!

d00b

The 47 Ronin
It's funny I can actually tell who a lot of these people are just off their avatars. Yeah those days are gone, considering are server is completely dead now hah

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
It's funny I can actually tell who a lot of these people are just off their avatars. Yeah those days are gone, considering are server is completely dead now hah
Man that really sucks, that needs to change. We got to get people on Killing Floor 2, 7 Days, Css, DayZ, L4D2 I mean the list goes on and on

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I've played KF2, 7 Days, CSS, L4D2 and Rust in the last month or so, but I think I'm the only one who plays any of those besides CSS.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
If I joined you guys in 7Days, I'd be the naked one asking for shelter and begging for food. :p
I've taken a long break from that one cuz I got tired of a new alpha update forcing to start over. :(

d00b

The 47 Ronin
SFG just rented a server on 7 Days to Die and has his own teamspeak we are on when we play. Something happened and it wiped the server, though, so we are starting fresh today! So if anyone wants to play with us, just ask for the IP address and password to get on the server. So far it's just me, SFG and Pure that have been playing in it.