What's new

47R Hall of Fame + Regulars + Stories!

phokyu

The 47 Ronin
One pic from our first meetup in 2010 that I decided to do randomly. It's cool to have met a bunch of people, we also had another meetup a year or two after. I still keep in touch with many of people outside of the server. I also got to meet the famous Hunter!!! oh yeah and A-Rich who buys everything from me after I buy them from Hunter haha.

Oh yeah, there were many many more members who left before the group picture was taken. This was everyone who stayed til the end. If I remember correctly, built4sin was there, tracer, and some other drop ins.

From left to right
RagingMidget, Mackatoni, Civil Servant, Fuzzy (top), Donk3yPunch3r, Kang, PhoKYU (top), Biggie Balls (bottom), Tony Montana, Towelie (white dude in back lol), Rust, eNoN, and Savage.Bo.
253554_169662759761513_2134722_n.jpg

d00b

The 47 Ronin
One pic from our first meetup in 2010 that I decided to do randomly. It's cool to have met a bunch of people, we also had another meetup a year or two after. I still keep in touch with many of people outside of the server. I also got to meet the famous Hunter!!! oh yeah and A-Rich who buys everything from me after I buy them from Hunter haha.

Oh yeah, there were many many more members who left before the group picture was taken. This was everyone who stayed til the end. If I remember correctly, built4sin was there, tracer, and some other drop ins.

From left to right
RagingMidget, Mackatoni, Civil Servant, Fuzzy (top), Donk3yPunch3r, Kang, PhoKYU (top), Biggie Balls (bottom), Tony Montana, Towelie (white dude in back lol), Rust, eNoN, and Savage.Bo.
View attachment 12778

We need to have a big meet up like this again. Also, who took this picture? hah A stranger or someone from the squad?

mclovin

We need to have a big meet up like this again. Also, who took this picture? hah A stranger or someone from the squad?
is it sad to say this was literally, the first (and only) big meetup this community has had? i remember this just from spam posting back in the day. we've been trying to get some california, and washington meetups going soon. now that it's out of season i can plan one well in advance if you guys are down f0r som gameworks in seattle, or something similiar.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Haha I feel bad missing out :( I got sick that week and I just couldn't make it. Then this latest meetup I had to do some testing for my project with the professor and my peers.