47R(etards) Video + Pictures of All the Stupid (Awesome) Stuff We Do [v2.0]

Since the original one I started got nuked, here it is again...
The EPIC Thread dedicated to the hijinks, and other amusing antics that occur on the 47Ronin server!
Feel free to add your memories for a good laugh:)

Office: Para Camping as CT, pt 1:

We had the genius idea to camp underpass as CT... with Paras.
Hannah gets slapped around in this one, hahaha.

-----

Office: Para Camping as CT, pt 2:

More Time Bombs... Slappage, lol...

-----

Speaker Test:

This was an option in the map vote... and we voted for it!
Titties wants to know how to test his speakers... XD

-----

The Infamous CT-Spawn Rush/Camp, as Terrorists on Piranesi:

This has to be one of my all time favorite moments in CS, ever. We decided to rush CT spawn as Terrorists and camp there, but we were angered by the absurd museum ticket prices, and decided to blow it all up. Dallas and I held it down, with ye ol' "bait and switch." Unfortunately you can't hear me, but I assure you I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did then. XD

-----

Piranesi Para Stack

Epic. lol. Hannah's laugh for the win.

-----

Office: Beaconed Para Paper Stack

Another classic. :p

-----

Tower of Power [w/ FF on]

This is a perfect example of what happens when KYU, Dallas and I are on at the same time ::facepalm:: lol. :p
We made a pyramid of terror, with the intention of emotionally scarring the CTs with our gruesome self sacrafice... clearly, it was a long-term battle strategy.
I'd like to point out that PhoKYU nades the fuck out of all of us at the begining :eek:, and ends up assisting in eNoN's mega nade. Now that's teamwork! [too bad Q was on our team... bastard!] :D XD

-----

Yarr Rocking Out \m/

lol yarr

-----

And a few for my own amusement.. :cool:

Haze getting Knifed:
[ I think d00b owes us a 10 dollar donation for this one... ;) ]

Deagle Spam:
This was really funny to me, cuz after a few kills eNikXe (on CT) says "nice" ...and then I go kill him. :p

Well, that's it for the moment. I have many more videos, and tons of screen caps... I'll add more in time. Please contribute with your own documentation / memories of our antics on the server.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
lmao These are all awesome. I remember you said you knifed Haze, but never saw it till now. So I gotta donate 10 bucks now!

those are hilarious haha...i ddint even know the first one was in office until have way through cuz ive never seen it with such a rich texture lol.

HOLY SHIT! I forgot how good these were! Tort you are the f-ing man for keeping these and resposting. It made my day to see what a bunch of fools we were and still are. OMG I can't stop laughing. Good stuff. It's too bad you orig thread is gone with all the other videos.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Our hearts will go on and on...

Yeah, I miss these days when we all just got together on an evening and started doing dumb shit. Mainly me though since I can't play anymore in the evenings.

Our hearts will go on and on...

Yeah, I miss these days when we all just got together on an evening and started doing dumb shit. Mainly me though since I can't play anymore in the evenings.
LOL, I know! for awhile, you, me, Dallas, eNoN and Q (and later the addition of Dickfor) were notorious for instigating shenanigans when any of us were on at the same time. XD

HOLY SHIT! I forgot how good these were! Tort you are the f-ing man for keeping these and resposting. It made my day to see what a bunch of fools we were and still are. OMG I can't stop laughing. Good stuff. It's too bad you orig thread is gone with all the other videos.
:D

Yeah, instead of sleeping, I was cracking up like at 3am at the awesome of these moments. So fucking great...
I was serious when I said the CT-Spawn Rush/Camp was my favorite CSS moments ever. I just about pissed myself when you knifed that guy.. XD

el jorge loco

Staff member
lol, Dallas and I had a moment earlier today where we just no-scope scout/knifed the heck out of everyone for awhile until the server got populated