47 Ronin Bitcoin Mining group

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Almost 4 years later...
I'm still almost as clueless regarding Bitcoin. I was scoffing at this imaginary money and now I'm thinking, I gotta get in on this. haha
I've read the mining is almost pointless these days but I'm curious if people who were on this years back had much luck, or at least buying into it now.
I signed up at CoinBase but I haven't purchased any yet.
1 BTC = $6222 USD now LOL
You may hit the jackpot and will be richer than Trump.

Only if there are free PG&E :)

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
1 BTC = $6222 USD now LOL
You may hit the jackpot and will be richer than Trump.

Only if there are free PG&E :)
Lol Hunter don't rub it in XD Im so salty how I sold my 2 bitcoins I had when it first was getting known... Sold my 2 bitcoins for $50 each wish I still kept it now :(

And screw mining these crypto-currency... things are getting almost impossible to mine it now and the amount of investment that goes into these mining machines are off the roof nowadays.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Lol Hunter don't rub it in XD Im so salty how I sold my 2 bitcoins I had when it first was getting known... Sold my 2 bitcoins for $50 each wish I still kept it now :(

And screw mining these crypto-currency... things are getting almost impossible to mine it now and the amount of investment that goes into these mining machines are off the roof nowadays.
Bummer, I was afraid of that. That would've been my luck too.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin

1BTC = >$6800 today :)
2BTC = >$13600 today :)

Damn I can buy a new car with 2BTC :)

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
1BTC = >$6800 today :)
2BTC = >$13600 today :)

Damn I can buy a new car with 2BTC :)
$9,720.00 today. Insane.
I put a whopping $100 into Bitcoin a couple of weeks ago. I own 0.0126 BTC. haha 1% of a coin, looks pretty pathetic.
I bought a couple Litecoins just to be able to own a whole coin of something since they were $75 at the time.
Still feels more like playing a gambling game than converting currency. I usually put a chip down on 0/00. :p

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
$9,720.00 today. Insane.
I put a whopping $100 into Bitcoin a couple of weeks ago. I own 0.0126 BTC. haha 1% of a coin, looks pretty pathetic.
I bought a couple Litecoins just to be able to own a whole coin of something since they were $75 at the time.
Still feels more like playing a gambling game than converting currency. I usually put a chip down on 0/00. :p
You will become a millionaire 100yrs later...good luck!!! :)

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
WTF, hunter I thought you were on top of this, where are your serve rooms? You could be a millionaire!
Lol, back then I was about to mine with 2x 7970 which I bought for cheap. At that time, BTC went up $1.3K so the AMD cards skyrocketed, I emded up selling those cards to make a quick $400 bucks hahaha. Still butt hurts:)

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Shame I sold off most of my PC parts.

My brothers been mining with a couple 1070s and has brought in about $2500 since July