|2ando want to join clan 47r

Name: Ryan Flemming
In Game nickname/nicknames: |2ando / ToeSheeba
Your favorite hobby: Having the sex with hookers
Your favorite movie: POV Fantasies #11
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Any game I can play one handed
How many hours a week are you online: Hella hours
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) I was in his one man clan for couple of hours.
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) My score was not worthy enough to wear a tag
How long have you been playing in our server: Around 400+ hours
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to see how my name looks with the clan tag without getting the boot.
Tell us about you: Well last week I called this hooker chic to see if I can get a threesome with her friend, but her friend
wanted some references to check if I was legit. I guess my money is not good enough for hookers, I might consider
another hobby. Maybe join a clan.

Thank you for your interest in applying for The 47 Ronin!
-IcEWoLF

Well thank you too! OH and please ban me from the server if I don't get approved.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
It's not about your application not getting approved, everyone has to put there time in, in order to join the team, were not a "rando" community that accepts anybody ;) or else we would have a goddamn circus going on in here.

Welcome to the forums though, and POV fantasies #11, Hookers, ToeSheeba(Foot Fetish wtf?) was the threesome hookers friend a guy? Dude I don't know about your application haha. POV's are legit tho

Haze

Contributor
It's not about your application not getting approved, everyone has to put there time in, in order to join the team, were not a "rando" community that accepts anybody ;) or else we would have a goddamn circus going on in here.
uhm fuzion we did let ghonzo in...? jk ghonz XD. Welcome to the forums. Stay active on the forums and server for the app to maybe get approved in the future :)

Name: Ryan Flemming
In Game nickname/nicknames: |2ando / ToeSheeba
Your favorite hobby: Having the sex with hookers
Your favorite movie: POV Fantasies #11
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Any game I can play one handed
How many hours a week are you online: Hella hours
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) I was in his one man clan for couple of hours.
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) My score was not worthy enough to wear a tag
How long have you been playing in our server: Around 400+ hours
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to see how my name looks with the clan tag without getting the boot.
Tell us about you: Well last week I called this hooker chic to see if I can get a threesome with her friend, but her friend
wanted some references to check if I was legit. I guess my money is not good enough for hookers, I might consider
another hobby. Maybe join a clan.

Thank you for your interest in applying for The 47 Ronin!
-IcEWoLF

Well thank you too! OH and please ban me from the server if I don't get approved.
Really?
Go home, troll.

(n)