2011 NFL Season Discussion thread!

Nutbutter

Staff member
ok guys going out there on a limb and I am not a fan of either team but gonna say the teams for super bowl to watch are...................................... Dallas and San Diego. Those are my predictions..... only time will tell but i would put a 100 dollars on Dallas this year or the next for any takers..... I predicted the Cards going 2 years ago with all odds against me! LOL i have reasoning behind Dallas but not SD that is just a hunch. And the bet is for Dallas in the next 2 years not just this year!

Man I'm excited for tomorrow. Green Bay vs the Saints. Should be a great game. Damn presidential speech pushed the kickoff back 90 minutes :(

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
LOL, he will be less popular than bush if he keeps messing with football games!

But this should be a decent game, I think the packers will be way too good though. they won it all last year with something like 15 players on IR going into the SB. Kinda scary actually.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
greg jennings better catch me like 3 tds for my fantasy. interested in seeing how theyre gonna use their running backs grant/starks cause i got starks on my bench. bwahaha oh and i love clay matthews hair ;]

built[4]sin

Staff member

9ers/seahawks this weekend... looking for a repeat of stanford/usc - listen to harbaugh at the beginning of this clip making fun of the USC players bwahahaha

TomKat

I think GB is gonna own the Saints this go-round. But overall I hope the Saints take all this year. I loves my 9ers but I also recognize a team in chaos isn't one that's likely to win a lot of games...