What's new

1c3m4n

1c3m4n

Name: John Garrity
In Game nickname/nicknames: 1c3m4n
Your favorite hobby: Gaming/Game Programming, webdesign, Linux, 3d modeling
Your favorite movie: Spaceballs
Games you play: (Besides CS:S): CS:GO, Street Fighter, getting in to quake live, Sc2 (I am garbage), Ut2k4, D2, WarHammer, DnD/Pathfinder, Wow, Asheron's Call
How many hours a week are you online: 20+
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) N/a
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) N/a
How long have you been playing in our server: 2-3years
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Well I play on the server often, I like the people and the ones I have met seem to like me. So I thought I would become apart of the community/clan
Tell us about you: I am a 28 year old database admin who just recently married. I play or create games in my spare time. I am a fairly simple man who listens to team callouts and occasionally make them. I take the time to help new players on the server most recently a guy named Ninety1Supreme. My play style is first in last out.

el jorge loco

Staff member
The iceman cometh!

I've played with you for a few minutes today, and really enjoy your play style (b/c you actually try to rush!!! <- already a winner in my book).

The app process takes awhile. Since we are a tight knit community, we like to get to know those who want to join us, and determine if you are a good fit. Anyways, pop in the server, get to know the other guys, tell us more about yourself, participate in our forums and all that jazz.

Welcome man!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin, be sure to stay very active on the forums (building post count) and be very active on the servers.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
welcome to the forums, ice! AZ?! I'm dyin from the heat in Cali, you must be melting! It's nice that you help the n00bs... seems like there's a wave of them playing, recently.

Forum activity is paramount in order to be active in this community, so get tapatalk if you'd like to use your phone to post.

Catch you in game... I'm usually the first one in and first one dead, unless I'm following loco or love... in which case they absorb all the bullets for me while i jack their kills. ;)

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
first of all, thanks for filling out the app correctly. so many people don't. sigh :confused:
secondly, welcome to the forums! hope youre enjoying playing with us on the servers and hope youll stick around!
annnnnnd like the ones before have said and the ones after me will say.. Activity is key! GLHF!