♔ Princess Jen ♔

Discussion in 'Declined' started by liljenn, Jul 15, 2011.

1. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

Good Gawd PEOPLE!! This thread reeks of Axe body spray Testosterone, something funky that I'm not even going to pause to think about let alone identify, and...and, CHEESYPOOFS?!?!? You guys are some sick sons a bi...no, strike that...you guys are just sad. You dishonor yourselves and you dishonor each other scrambling over one another trying to show this lovely Lady that your gums are healthier than anybody else's making you the best choice to mate with. But hey, at least you're subtle...about as subtle as Towlie charging out of tunnels at B or as tactful as Cutscene when he gets blocked by a "N00B!!! There have been other member(s) of ours species who were allegedly female and who became Squad members an even fot admin. And no, I'm not talking about Kyu(though he does kinda leave you wondering about him sometimes, doesn't he?) I'm not asking...I'm telling you...do NOT scare this lovely, kind and personable individual away. She even plays pretty well from what I've seen(and for some reason that brings me back to Kyu...oh, nevermind). Last I looked, I don't recall seeing a stripper pole set up in the pub(note to self: submit suggestion for pub stripper pole to icEWolf). Damn, now I forgot where i was going wit this. Well, anyway, the guys seem to like having liljenn around and she was a good sport about the Giraffnapping incident so I give her a plus one. How'd we get such a bunch of faphappy cretins here anyway. I exclude Nutbutter from your cretinisms because Nut was a gentleman here, always IS a gentleman and has never fapped to the best of my knowledge. My only concern is that liljenn should not be failing chemistry. Liljenn...get your grades back up or you might end up marrying somebody like one of these dorks. Nobody wants that, that isn't a dork.:mad:

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

You telling me school is more important than us?
    I am hurt!

Good luck with your chemistry class, I know you will pass!

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Sir, I am offended by this comment!

4. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

I'm here for the gangbang.

5. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

ROFLcoptor!!! IcE...shhhhh...you'll spoil my "knight in shining armor" tactic.

6. mbenson

mbenson Member

alright! everyone train on yarr. lol

7. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

8. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Jen jen!! You need help with Chem??

What part of Chem are u failing? The elements, oxidation, or adding and subtracting?

9. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

The lack of approval stems from the lack of her ability to play on days other than weekends guys.... i hope she is a good sport about it and I personaly welcome her in to the clan as when her schedule opens up for more activity. And on a side note take it easy on her guys (not to say i am innocent of giving her a hard time)!

10. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

ROTGDMFFLMGDMFAOPIMP!!! (rolling on the god damned mother fucking floor laughing my god damned mother fucking ass off pissing in my pants) You guys are great. This thread gives me hours of entertainment. :) Civil Servant.. loved your long ass comment. Funny ass shit guys keep it up I love it.