♔ Princess Jen ♔

Nutbutter

Staff member
I was playing today but you know who wasn't? Oh, I don't know... YOU? ^___^
Even though I am not there dosen't meen I am not paying attention jenn. You haven't been on in a 1 day and your overall playing time in CSS is 14hrs in the last 2 weeks.... You still have 2 days to show a little more activity. We have seen too many in the past get member status and then become inactive shortly there after and these are the type of players we are trying to weed out..... we need active players who are consistant!

Even though I am not there dosen't meen I am not paying attention jenn. You haven't been on in a 1 day and your overall playing time in CSS is 14hrs in the last 2 weeks.... You still have 2 days to show a little more activity. We have seen too many in the past get member status and then become inactive shortly there after and these are the type of players we are trying to weed out..... we need active players who are consistant!
You fucking stalker! I cannot play during the weekdays anymore because I am currently failing my Chemistry class. I will only play during the weekends. If I cannot be allowed into the squad because of that then it's okay. I will not sacrifice my education just to make the squad, sorry. I will however remain active in the forums.

@Jorge: Your laptop is afraid of the crown :)

Nutbutter

Staff member
wow.... calm down. jenn its not like we don't like you or anything its just we need member's who are gonna be active on the pub and forums..... not just something on the weekends! I understand that you have other things just like the rest of us do. But unfortunately we can not lower the bar as the community requires dedication to grow. If your activity is limited to weekends then we will have to wait till your activity is more stable... sorry.