♔ Princess Jen ♔

You pervs. No pictures of anything for you jerks! I didn't even realize you could turn what I said into something nasty, gosh! :mad:

@Proxy, I LOVE ALL THE MIYAZAKI FILMS! So, yes~ I love Totoro and Kiki :)
@Snowman, I love the anime you have listed as well! ESPECIALLY, Hunter D. I have the DVD and I watched it so much it broke T_T

Nutbutter

Staff member
Ok so on a serious note jenn. If you can bring up your activity in the 47R pub over the next week and not spend so much time the the v4 server then I say your in as your activity in the forums is good and what we expect of a member. And are you sure you want the constant baggering from all the guys b/c you have a vagina. Most of the females don't last past a few months... r u gonna make it past that. I can't remember a female making it past the 1 year mark due to inactivity or just giving up on the game. Lets see it jenn and your in!

Nutbutter

Staff member
Oh and on a side note guys take it easy on the lady... no one wants the sexual inuendo 24/7... well except me cause im a perv.. lol!! Nah but serious drop it down a notch... i know i will... no more "use my face like a bicycle seat commets jenn I promise. :)

Hahaha, thanks. I think that I am very tolerant but I have a limit too you know! I don't like to play in the server when no one I know is in it and I play v4 because I CAN ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE IN THERE! :(

And my play time reflects upon school schedule. I gotta keep up my A's and B's ya dig? But I most definitely won't quit the game, I like shooting people ^__^

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
Hahaha, thanks. I think that I am very tolerant but I have a limit too you know! I don't like to play in the server when no one I know is in it and I play v4 because I CAN ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE IN THERE! :(

And my play time reflects upon school schedule. I gotta keep up my A's and B's ya dig? But I most definitely won't quit the game, I like shooting people ^__^
Guys, dont get too creepy, she might have a gun! hahaha

+1 for an excellent and entertaining recruitment thread.