What's new

★☆§u§hi.PiNK☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuNaoki

Name: Stephanie
In Game nickname/nicknames: SuSh, PiNK, Saku, Naoki, etc
Your favourite hobby: Surfing, Running, Fishing (fly&rod), Hiking, Building, etc?
Your favourite movie: Medianeras?? Things with Simon Pegg?
Games you play: World of Warcraft, Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, Gunbound, GunZ, Rappelz, Ragnarok, FlyFF, Hon, Dota, Minecraft, Solitare hahaha, etc etc
How many hours a week are you online: Way too much. Not sure honestly but I'm on pretty much when I'm not working out sooo :\
Your previous squad/team: •Nö•Lîm
Will you be able to donate towards the server on a regular basis: Honestly, no clue. Haven't been financially stable plus kinda lost all my jobs and whatnot. I'll do my best though.
Why did you leave your last squad: Well, I'm still in No Limit, it's just that everyone is like settling in on life so nobody really plays games any more... Everyone's busy with like grad school, jobs, family, etc... It's more like a social group now... gheyyy
How long have you been playing in our server: I think it's been at least a year on and off?
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Iunno, help out... Honestly because this is one of the few decent servers I've discovered on CSS, and I've been playing with you guys for a while now so, I was going to join, but then it said 18+ so I cried myself to sleep. Now I'm eighteen and it just occurred to me and I thought maybe it's time.
Tell us about you: Here we go again!

Just kidding, I'll spare your eyes this time.
I don't know what to write, not much changed.
I'm still captain of a lacrosse team, it's season so I'll be kinda busy but I always make time for games.
I'm considering going on a backpacking trip to Oregon and back down to California.
I'm also thinking about moving to Oregon...
I'm a senior in high school, I got into Oxford, UK which is nu. 2 in UK but I probably won't go because of financial situation... My life kinda sucks... I've been handicapped for awhile because of my knee but I'm not sure what's wrong with it because I don't have healthcare. I hate the colour purple, it makes me angry. I love speed, I love trees too. Mmm I'm a game-addict I guess, I'm fat and pudgy but I run marathons and whatnot, not sure how I finish... I always run and think to myself, If I get tired, I can always just start rolling to the finish line. When I get power either in game, projects, sports, I do my upmost best to improve every aspect of that duty. (heheh doo-dieee) /cough....
I build gundams, I collect nendoroids and whatnot but I don't watch anime, I don't own a television in my house. I've never ridden public transportation. I'm five feet and I wrestle with people. I'm leaning toward going to school at Oregon State rather than University because of the major they will present for me. I will double major with a minor, probably Fisheries & Wildlife + Forestry and minor in something like Nuclear Engineering, Naval science, or Pharmaceutical unless my mum wants me to be a pharmacist. I was going to major in Nuclear Engineering but, /bleh nature +++
Considered enlisting in the military but not sure how I'd do it. Want to rather help out in another way than being a soldier. /shrug
I think Oregon is heaven and the best state there is, then Alaska...
I saw a grizzly bear and I almost shat my pants...
I'm obsessed with the colour white, one of the reasons I got the iPhone...

Iunno what else to write so, questions, comments, concerns, complaints, angry messages, hate mail, etc etc. Post here.

:)
Be thankful I saved your eyes.
Thankies guys :p

PS: sorry I haven't been on lately, kinda been in pain and just taking pills.
&& I'm sorry bout the poor number of posts Q_Q I'm doing my best raising 'em D;

/fingerscrossed
>:d

Fasttrak

Staff member
Thanks for posting an application, Sp, a nice and thorough one to boot. I will not lie, the fact you know what a fly and rod is puts you two steps above most that apply here. And for the record, my Samsung Galaxy S3 is white also, not just Apple appreciates clean subtle colors.

As to packing around Oregon, you'll love it, it is the best terrain that I have spent time in for the entire Western coast.

Fasttrak

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
HI there, excellent app, probably one of the best apps I've seen in a while besides the introduction thread ahah.

Keep active and I am sure you will get a lot of +1 and eventually an approval.

SakuNaoki

Thanks for posting an application, Sp, a nice and thorough one to boot. I will not lie, the fact you know what a fly and rod is puts you two steps above most that apply here. And for the record, my Samsung Galaxy S3 is white also, not just Apple appreciates clean subtle colors.

As to packing around Oregon, you'll love it, it is the best terrain that I have spent time in for the entire Western coast.

Fasttrak
Ahahah well when I got the 4S galaxy didn't give white, it was just black ):
Fishing <3 lol it's such a peaceful activity, it's nice, unless you're ocean fishing for dem bigg stuff hahah
I'm thinking bout getting the galaxy but, iphone has free texting Q_Q; and money is a big issue for me at the moment queuequeue

Yuhh Oregon /drool
It's kinda funny because I know people try to come to Los Angeles, yet I'm trying to leave hahaha,
all cause if my obsession to trees and nature :p

Might fly to Alaska then fly to seattle, then just slowly head down by train or something back home :p
stop by friends and whatnot.

HI there, excellent app, probably one of the best apps I've seen in a while besides the introduction thread ahah.

Keep active and I am sure you will get a lot of +1 and eventually an approval.
haha thankies xD didn't wanna burn everyones eyes for a 2nd time soo saved the little big tiny bold italics font lmao

+1 from me, good luck!
Thankies :D

Wait what's wrong with your knees?
dat fasttrak link
tldr; Ruined it somehow from working out...
collapse during a tournament and then I couldn't walk :p
great captain right?? lmao

Oh you finally filled one out eh? well...

+1

glhf.
lol yuh, finally ritee?
there was a pop up from Steam saying Ronin recruiting ;p

Much Thankies Muhaikuh :)

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
Welcome and +1

Just remember if you go to oregon to hike, stay away from Klamath Falls, unless you want to end up with a crack addicted child.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
nice app! you got something against public transpo? then again, LA doesn't really have a metro system, and the busses here suck, so no real point in using pub transpo here, lol. Oregon... couldn't breathe when i got there... air was too clean, lol. Nice state if you love nature. Nature and I don't really get along, unless its a mountain full of snow. :p

GL and see you on the server... RUSH!!!! Kamikaze style!!! ...just don't get shot.

Wait what's wrong with your knees?
lol, are healthy knees a prerequisite to joining? (... cuz you said "wait")

Status
Not open for further replies.